Altoona Honda

Sunday Closed Closed
New (814) 201-9849 (814) 201-9849
Used (814) 201-9862 (814) 201-9862
Service (814) 414-4514 (814) 414-4514

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Honda

Ken in sales and the entire sales and service team including Cheryl are great to work with. Highly recommend this dealership. Keep up the good work.

Dealer response

Thank you for saying so, Leroy! And for the five stars!

Altoona Honda gets my Five Stars!

Great experience! Adam (sales person) helped me make sure the truck would fit in my garage and that my kayaks would fit in the truck! I was treated with respect and never pressured.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience, Ellen! We're glad that you're pleased with your new Ridgeline and certainly appreciate you entrusting us with your purchase!

Altoona Honda - my favorite car dealership!

I bought my 2019 Honda Ridgeline about a year ago. My sales person (Adam) really went above and beyond! I took the truck to my house to make sure it would fit in my garage and that my kayaks would fit in the bed. Adam was super helpful! I just want to say thank you to Adam and the team at Altoona Honda! The car buying experience was great and the service after the sale has been top notch!

Altoona Honda/Rick McMullen

I bought a Honda Civic from the dealership. Rick Mcmullen was my salesperson he was awesome. Very personable full of energy and knowledgeable. He narrowed down the options based on what I was looking for and I couldn't be happier. Thanks Rick and thanks Altoona Honda.

Dealer response

Thank you, Wes! We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your experience!

I bought a Honda Civic from the dealership. Rick Mcmullen...

Great dealership!

Mike was very helpful to me and Bobby was very explanatory with the paperwork, as a first time car buyer this was very easy and stress free!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for saying so! We're glad to have made your first car buying experience a great one and we hope that it's the first of many to come. Welcome to the Altoona Honda family!

The best experience!

Everyone was so pleasant and welcoming. The facility is beautiful. Robby was my sales guy and Max was my finance guy. They had all the answers to my questions and explained everything so thoroughly. I look forward to having routine maintenance done at Altoona Honda in the future!!!

Dealer response

Thank you, Tish! We're glad that you were happy with everything and greatly appreciate your business!

Robby was my sales guy. After talking to him he had a...

Robby was my sales guy. After talking to him he had a beautiful car ready for me to view as soon as I got there. In the past looking for a vehicle was a little nerve racking but the team at Altoona Honda made the process so comfortable and simple. Max was my finance guy and he explained everything so thoroughly. I look forward to doing business with them in the future!

Consumer

Altoona Honda is officially the only dealership I will visit! The experience was wonderful! Thank you so much to the GM and to our wonderful salesman Brayton. Everybody involved was so kind and helpful which made for a great experience!

Dealer response

Now that's high praise! Thank you Kim and Brian! We look forward to meeting all of your future needs!

Very pleased!

Altoona Honda is now the only dealership we will ever deal with! The GM was awesome and so was our salesman Brayton!!!!! Went in to possibly buy one vehicle and ended up leaving with TWO!!!! Everybody was so helpful and very kind and they even grilled up some cheeseburgers!