Altoona Honda

Sunday Closed Closed
New (814) 201-9849 (814) 201-9849
Used (814) 201-9862 (814) 201-9862
Service (814) 414-4514 (814) 414-4514

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome service

Was given awesome service .Ken met us at the door to greet us. Had very quick and prompt attention to me 😉 would definitely recommend this place.

Very Impressed!

Altoona Honda was great in helping me find the right car at the right price! The employees are extremely friendly and personable. The quality of my their inventory is also amazing! Would definitely go back in the future.

Dealer response

Thank you Syd! We certainly appreciate your business!

Great experience

Would Highly Recommend

We recently purchased a Honda Pilot. The staff was very helpful and polite, especially Ken Lingenfelter and Eric Noll. They didn't pressure us into buying a car, and let us take our time figuring out what we wanted. We would highly recommend that you consider buying a car from Altoona Honda!

Would highly recommend

Dealer response

Thank you for the great recommendation!

Not your typical car dealership

I recently purchased a new 2019 Honda Fit from Altoona Honda. I'm an old guy and have bought many vehicles, my wife says too many, thru the years. Anyway I'm not easily impressed by the whole car buying experience. The entire process at Altoona Honda was a pleasant surprise. Everyone I had contact with at the dealership was pleasant, courteous and professional. When I arrived Eric Noll greeted me at the door and introduced me my salesperson Bobby Krouse. Bobby went over all the features of the Fit and we took a test drive. After a brief time crunching numbers with Bobby and Dave Ainsworth, another very pleasant fellow, we agreed on a fair price. Then we visited with Darren Warner, talked some football, reviewed the warranty and signed some paper work. Bobby then re-reviewd some of the vehicle features I had already forgot. The whole process took less than 2 hours. If you're looking for a new or used vehicle this is a great place to shop.

GREAT truck-buying experience!!

Wow!! Just had a terrific afternoon with China, our salesperson! She was so helpful in picking out just the right Ridgeline, and working with us to come to a deal we could afford! Then the finance manager, Bobby, suggested the protection package just right for our needs, and at an affordable price! Thank you, Altoona Honda staff, for working so hard to make our afternoon so much fun!!

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new Ridgeline, Bob and Kathy! Welcome to the Altoona Honda family!

2019 Pilot

Altoona Honda is a wonderful place to buy a car. Great people to deal with. Fabulous price on a fabulous vehicle. This is my third Honda and I love them.

Dealer response

Thank you so much Lori! We certainly appreciate your business!

Bill frpm DuBois, PA

Upon arrival, my wife and I were greeted by Ken who held the door for us. We then met with Adam, a salesperson who we had an appointment with. Adam was very knowledgeable, friendly, and has a great sense of humor! The most laughs I've ever had buying a car! Bobby in finance was very helpful and efficient in completing the paperwork. During our time there, we were also warmly greeted by Dave, the GM, Justin, sales manager, and Eric, internet manager. As if all this wasn't enough Rich grilled us the best burgers in Altoona!! The showroom was spotless. The people were great, very personable and sincere. This was by far the best car buying experience we've ever had!! I would highly recommend this dealership!

Dealer response

Wow! Thank you for the kind words, Bill. We certainly appreciate you making the trip to Altoona Honda and placing your trust in us! PS - I'll pass your shout-out along to Rich!

Very Good Job.

We was very pleased with our experience with Altoona Honda. The place is very clean and the employees are friendly. Aaron Soboleski was so kind and patient with us. He went out of his way to make sure we was comfortable with our decision. We left with confidence that we made the right choice with the vehicle we bought....