Skip to main content

1NCE DRIVEN

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.
Visit 1NCE DRIVEN
Friday 9:00am–6:30pm
Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed
(610) 628-1711 (610) 628-1711

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of 1NCE DRIVEN from DealerRater.

1.0

bought a 2013 GMC windshield froze up on the inside.

bought a 2013 GMC windshield froze up on the inside. brought it in for repair and you couldn't fix it I bought the car before winter. so much for the dealer standing behind what they sell typicial car lot take your money and run I personally WOULD NOT recommend them to my worst enemy

1.0

After a week of being assured the vehicle I wanted was

After a week of being assured the vehicle I wanted was there on the morning of the day I go to purchase it I get a text saying the vehicle is recall/service truly unprofessional buyers beware.

BEST USED CAR PLACE IN THE VALLEY

First of all, the owner is an absolute blessing! & of course you can't forget his amazing staff! The team at 1nceDriven will take care of you like you are family! This was my first ever purchase with financing and they really work with you! They will do everything in their power to make sure you can leave with the vehicle you want!! They don't bargain you or try to change your opinion. They back you up 100% & their customer service is phenomenal! PLEASE CHECK THIS PLACE OUT!! BEST USED CAR PLACE IN THE LEHIGH VALLEY AREA!! Shout out to Deep & Austin for your awesome work, I appreciate you so much 🫶🏽

I recommend

Awesome experience!! Great car at a great price and none of the distasteful haggle and fast talking. Very fair and respectful people. It was a pleasure!

Definitely A 5 Star Dealership

The owner is super helpful friendly and the cars he has so in stock are in amazing shape. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. He is very organized and makes the process of buying a car simple and quick.

Car purchase

My 21 year old daughter just purchased her first car from here. Eddie and Monica were a pleasure to do business with. One of the easiest transactions ever.

Wonderful experience !!

Easiest car purchase I ever made!! Very nice group of people who seem to truly care about getting you something you like instead of just trying to make a sale like most. Will definitely be coming back for one of those jeep wranglers!!!

Great people

Great place the owner deep always takes care of me this is my third car I got from them now and I’m still satisfied you need a car this is the place to go get it at

2.0

Would not shop here again.

This dealership is horribly inattentive. I was interested in any of the 3 Subaru STi sedans they had. We exchanged numbers back and forth and came up with something. Got approved for financing there with everything I wanted. Then, Deep refused to get back to me. I asked simple questions about their vehicles condition and he didn’t even have the decency to get back to me after multiple days and attempts. So, they dinged my credit with inquiries yet refused to take my money. I even said I was okay with the numbers and just wanted to know about paint and modifications. I asked very nicely, and was promptly ignored. Will never shop here again. The owner had responded to me on Google so I am adding the following. He claims they didn’t have a “final approval” from the bank. We didn’t even get that far. F and I (the only saving grace) never got back to me after saying they were waiting. He tried airing on Google I had a “financial situation”. No. I did not. I simply had a pay stub which had a different address than my license. I explained and provided proof of residence. F and I never texted me back. Deep also ignored me for 3 days straight about several questions. I had my own financing ready to go if this failed. He is grossly inaccurate. I sent multiple text messages asking simple questions with zero answer from him. I had not heard back from F and I about a final approval. I had sent everything that needed to be sent. There was no answer one way or another. I ended up getting a car the next day painlessly Easy from an Audi dealer. Approved instantly with no proof of residence or anything with $0 down.

2009 Honda Odyssey

We had a great time with Deep. He is friendly, very low pressure and his prices are right. He’s excellent and very happy with the vehicle. Thank you.