1NCE DRIVEN

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of 1NCE DRIVEN from DealerRater.

Definitely A 5 Star Dealership

The owner is super helpful friendly and the cars he has so in stock are in amazing shape. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. He is very organized and makes the process of buying a car simple and quick.

Car purchase

My 21 year old daughter just purchased her first car from here. Eddie and Monica were a pleasure to do business with. One of the easiest transactions ever.

Wonderful experience !!

Easiest car purchase I ever made!! Very nice group of people who seem to truly care about getting you something you like instead of just trying to make a sale like most. Will definitely be coming back for one of those jeep wranglers!!!

Great people

Great place the owner deep always takes care of me this is my third car I got from them now and I’m still satisfied you need a car this is the place to go get it at

1.3

Would not shop here again.

This dealership is horribly inattentive. I was interested in any of the 3 Subaru STi sedans they had. We exchanged numbers back and forth and came up with something. Got approved for financing there with everything I wanted. Then, Deep refused to get back to me. I asked simple questions about their vehicles condition and he didn’t even have the decency to get back to me after multiple days and attempts. So, they dinged my credit with inquiries yet refused to take my money. I even said I was okay with the numbers and just wanted to know about paint and modifications. I asked very nicely, and was promptly ignored. Will never shop here again. The owner had responded to me on Google so I am adding the following. He claims they didn’t have a “final approval” from the bank. We didn’t even get that far. F and I (the only saving grace) never got back to me after saying they were waiting. He tried airing on Google I had a “financial situation”. No. I did not. I simply had a pay stub which had a different address than my license. I explained and provided proof of residence. F and I never texted me back. Deep also ignored me for 3 days straight about several questions. I had my own financing ready to go if this failed. He is grossly inaccurate. I sent multiple text messages asking simple questions with zero answer from him. I had not heard back from F and I about a final approval. I had sent everything that needed to be sent. There was no answer one way or another. I ended up getting a car the next day painlessly Easy from an Audi dealer. Approved instantly with no proof of residence or anything with $0 down.

2009 Honda Odyssey

We had a great time with Deep. He is friendly, very low pressure and his prices are right. He’s excellent and very happy with the vehicle. Thank you.

I love my Acura

I stopped by just to look and was amazed by the selection of quality cars they have. Look at two cars and then saw an Acura ILX and knew that was the car I wanted. I put a deposit that day and applied for my loan. The loan took 3 days thru my bank and they held the car. It was a very popular car on the internet they had many many calls for it. When I went to pick it up someone called to buy it. This was by far the best buying experience I have ever had. I recommend this business to anyone. They simply do it right. Fair prices good cars.

1.0

False advertizing

They are selling a Toyota Corolla which they claim has had 1 owner and a clean carfax. It has had 3 owners, and an accident reported. Would not trust a dealer willing to lie so easily. At least they provided a free carfax...

Great deals and service

We bought a 2006 Jeep Commander for my wife. A very easy, laid back sales process. The vehicle had a couple issues that we brought to their attention and they took care of them right away. I would definitely recommend buying from East Coast Car Mart.

these people are amazing

These people are amazing. I was losing hope of finding a honest efficient car salesman. They have straight honest pricing not adding fee after fee to an artificially low price to get you to the dealership. They had the car inspected with a fresh pa inspection while I waited (1 hour) I only wish I could have bought 2 of the cars I purchased. Hopefully they will find another for me.