Action Auto Sales and Finance Inc.

96 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 31, 2015

We had a great experience. They were really good to work with and accommodate with. They helped find the perfect vehicle that I was looking for, for me... and my family. The employees were patient, helpful and very sympathetic. We loved this experience and we for sure recommend this place to everyone.

May 25, 2015

We bought a Toyota Prius.. The guys at Action Auto were "Awesome" Thanks" for the Great Job.. ¿¿

October 16, 2014

The people and service at Action Auto is amazing! They helped get me into a great car for the lowest price possible. I highly recommend Action Auto to... anyone looking to buy a vehicle. I will definitely be a life long customer. ¿¿

June 7, 2014

We had the best experience with the company and the salesman. Devin wasn't just a salesperson, he was a good friend. He cared about our well being and... was in touch through the difficult process of being first time buyers. Jason the owner worked really hard to make it possible for us to be able to buy the car. We will refer all of our friends to this amazing dealership!

April 29, 2014

Came here to get an Impala, was in and out in less than an hour. The staff here was super friendly, and worked with me on price, they met my needs and... wants with ease. Would most definitely recommend this place for anyone who is looking for friendly service and great competitive prices. Am planning on buying from them again.

April 25, 2014

First of all they are number 1 in my eyes. I have been looking for a truck for three month, And all the other dealers thought because I was a women they... could talk me into some thing I didn't want. These guys over at Action Auto were the best in getting me into a truck that I wanted and worked with me on the price. If you are thing of buying an auto I strongly suggest that you check them out first. MY daughter is thinking of buying a car and she is going to them first. I can't say how much I really liked working with them. Thank Jason........ You made my day I love my truck