Action Auto Sales and Finance Inc.

85 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 26, 2019

We have purchased 3 vehicles at Action, and the experience is always top notch. Just talked my sis in law from Georgia into going to Action. She had a... miserable experience buying in Georgia, but things were super smooth here, and she was very pleased with her purchase experience.

September 26, 2019

Best service around! They were extremely helpful and it’s obvious they care about their customers. No pressure buying just quality cars at great prices.... Would highly recommend! Well done Action Auto!

September 26, 2019

Jason and his employees really go far and above to make sure their customers are taken care of and any needs are met. They aren't your typical used car... dealership where you need to worry about being hounded or worry about buying a lemon car, they have very high quality vehicles and take pride in that.

September 25, 2019

I came here because of the prices I saw online and I did a lot of online shopping. I was greeted professionally and didn’t feel rushed or overwhelmed.... Very even keel environment and truly did have nice vehicles. I ultimately did not buy a car and just stuck with the repairs on my Subaru but will consider coming back when I am ready to buy if they have what I’m looking for.

Thank you for taking the time to check us out MattY! We'll be happy to help you out in the future!

September 25, 2019

Two years ago my wife and I bought a used Ford Explorer from action auto. The price was by far the lowest we could find and the customer service was excellent... The Whole process was extremely quick and easy and the explorer is still running great. We haven’t had a single problem.

Thank you for your business Wildcat! We hope to continue to earn your business for any future needs!

September 25, 2019

My experience at Action Auto was so easy and painless! I went to a couple different dealerships where I felt so pressured and rushed and when I arrived... to Action auto, it was such a friendly environment! I went in with exactly what I had in mind and was not pressured for anything different, I found what I wanted and met with the finance guy Matt and it was such a great experience! I will be returning here for my next vehicle and referring family and Friends! Such nice people and very welcoming environment! They were so friendly to my kids and helpful! Very kid friendly, as I had to bring my kids with me!

Thank you for your kind words Brittnee!

September 25, 2019

Amazing place to both work for, and purchase from these guys are amazing! When buying from these guys you know you’re getting a amazing car and a amazing... team that will take care of you!

Thank you Crobbins! Come back anytime!

September 25, 2019

Action auto and their crew are professional and proficient. The process of buying was made easy with the knowledgeability of the staff. I felt like everyone... was very open and honest, I never felt like anything was being brushed under the rug. Great cars at great prices, what else can you ask for!

Thank you for your kind words Kaleb! We'd love to continue to earn your business for any future needs!

September 25, 2019

Friendly and professional staff. I got a reliable vehicle for a great price. I always reccomend Action Auto to all of my friends and family.

Thank you Daniel for the referrals you send our way and for your continued business!

September 25, 2019

I have purchased multiple cars from them, and I will never go any where else! They are always happy to help you find exactly what you need and work hard... to make everything perfect. They definitely know how to make used cars feel like they are brand new.

Thank you for your kind words Kim! We hope all is well with you!