Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday Closed Closed
New (913) 359-8487 (913) 359-8487
Used (913) 359-8495 (913) 359-8495
Service (913) 359-8439 (913) 359-8439

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.4

Bad service

I bought a used equinox from here. Devin was my salesman. When I test drove it I told him I heard a rubbing noise in the rear. He said it would be checked out. A week later I heard it again and took it in for service. I told them the rear brake cable clamp was broke and the cable was rubbing. I picked it up they said they replaced the clamp. A week later I hear it again. I looked under the vehicle and there is the same broken clamp. No new clamps to be seen. Very poor service. I will not be going back. I will have to pay to have it repaired right somewhere else.

1.0

BEWARE

Had an appointment to test drive a car. Drove over an hour to the dealership to be told the vehicle is out on a test drive. Salesman told us his manager said he had someone coming to look at it he said he did too. We then wait 30 minutes and still no contact from salesman so we leave. Salesman calls and says he didn’t know about the other customers that they just showed up. The the sales manager calls and says the same thing. It’s already hard enough to trust a dealership but when they flat out lie to you and you catch them, I’ll just take my business elsewhere.

jeep renegade

excelente servicio muy buen personal resolvieron mis dudas y mis intereses y me apoyaron lo más rápido posible a resolver mis dudas sobre la compra del auto.

New Jeep!!!

Fred Leatz was wonderful to work with! I dread car shopping but he was so laid back and friendly that all my worries went out the door within minutes of meeting him. He encouraged us to take the jeep for a test drive and take all the time we needed as I didn't like the idea of only going around the block a few times and then buying a $40K vehicle like other dealerships have done. He really made my car buying experience a positive one and I'd recommend going to Victory Chrylser at the Legends to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. Everyone we dealt with (Fred and Jason in Sales to Bill in financing) were just great!!!! I've heard that I'll be joining the Jeep cult soon since they're such fun to drive so I'm confident I'll be back to get another when my lease is up. Thanks for all your help!!!

Ronald on a Jeep Cherokee

My experience with Vicotry Dodge and Chrysler was really great dealing with Fred Leatz in buying my 2018 Jeep Cherkoee. it was really great dealing it Victory. I would recommend their dealership to my friends and family.

Outstanding sale of Pacifica

This is the 2nd vehicle I have purchased from Victory Chrysler and they have bent over back words to answer any questions that I have had about the vehicle I want to purchase. Bret the salesman handled everything including delivering the Pacifica to my home and put it in my garage for safe keeping until I returned home from Texas. I felt very safe buying the car from Victory sight unseen from the comfort of my 5th wheel in south Texas. If need be I would do it again. Bob Feyerabend

1.6

Victory is bad

I purchased a car from victory and have had problems with it ever since... it?s all a sale for them once you buy the car everything changes I would definitely not recommend any victory dealership in kc !!!

Owner

My salesman was Rodney Dillard I believe that he represented Victory Chrysler Dodge Ram to very high standards. I feel like I purchased a good product at a good price and I feel like Rodney was happy with the process also.

Will definitely go back to Victory!

We checked other dealers- even spent a couple of hours in one - looked on line- compared dealerships - and decided to try Victory. We are not sorry we did! Left with a new truck - and felt like we were in the driver's seat for the whole negotiation.

Great Experience!

I worked with Fred to find a really great car in my price range and he made the process EASY. He really understood what I was looking for and went out of his way to help me find what I needed. There wasn?t any pressure and everyone was very friendly!