Maryville Auto Sales

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Experience and Very Helpful!

I found Maryville Auto Sales online and a Truck that I could afford. The Staff was very helpful and made the process comfortable and easy! I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

Wonderful People and Great Place to do Business!

Extremely polite staff, very helpful, this was my first and only stop because the products they have to offer were outstanding in quality and condition. They helped me get financing as a First Time Buyer and I was able to leave with the vehicle the same day I got financed! I would Highly Recommend Maryville Auto Sales to Everyone!

Great experience!!!!

I was shopping for my first car and everyone was very friendly. Brandon was patient and helped me in every way possible to help me get my payments to what I wanted. I would definitely recommend others to come here.

AWESOME EXPERIENCE!

ENJOYABLE BUYING EXPERIENCE. VERY HELPFUL STAFF, I WOULD DEFINATELY SHOP HERE AGAIN.

Very Friendly, Courteous, and Honest!

We Got a Great Deal on a Really NICE Van! The Staff provided Excellent customer service, they were very patient with us and No PRESSURE at all!! We will definitely be back again! One of the Best Experiences we've ever had buying a vehicle!

Respectful, Knowledgable, Friendly!!

I have been searching for about 2 months for the right vehicle and I found Maryville Auto Sales through the Internet and I was very satisfied with their commitment and their ability to help me get into the vehicle that fit my situation! I was a First Time Buyer and they took all the guess work out of it and did not beat around the bush! I would highly recommend you give these guys a chance!!

Fast and Friendly Service!

The guys at Maryville Auto Sales made the Car buying process easy and hassle free! We would absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone! We were headed out of town to go look at other vehicles when Maryville Auto Sales was recommended to us. We then made the decision to go and check them out and we are very happy that we didn't spend hours driving not knowing what to expect. We will back for another purchase in the future!!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

THE GUYS AT MARYVILLE AUTO SALES MADE ME FEEL CONFIDENT IN BELIEVING THAT THEY WERE SALING ME A GOOD DEPENDABLE VEHICLE. VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL.

PRETTY AWESOME!!!

THE STAFF AT MARYVILLE AUTO SALES TREATED ME REAL GOOD AND GOT ME IN A VEHICLE WHEN NOBODY ELSE COULDN'T.

Real Pleasure to do Business with!

I was referred by a friend of mine to Maryville Auto Sales and to be honest I couldn't have dealt with a better bunch of guys! Brandon and Alf worked with me through the entire process and made it pleasurable! I will definitely shop there again and recommend that you give these guys an Opportunity!