Maryville Auto Sales

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

GREAT SERVICE, GREAT PRICES, SOLD!

Looking for a third vehicle for our family and found Maryville Auto Sales on Cars.com. We drove several hours to find this awesome place. Very pleased with the excellent service, no haggle - great prices! We left with a sweet little Honda Civic and hope to be back in the future! Thanks Brandon for everything!!!

LOW PRESSURE SALES, FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

The sales staff at Maryville Auto Sales were phenomenal. They were able to work with our bank and get our financing approved within days of looking at the vehicle. Brandon Ion was our sales rep, and he was always very prompt with returning our calls and answering any questions that we had through the whole process. Combine that with a clean and comfortable main office, our car buying experience couldn't be better!

Easy purchase process to end car search!

Had been searching for a vehicle for some while but unsure of exact vehicle. Found the listing on-line while shopping in Chattanooga. Made the drive to Maryville late Saturday evening and by Monday evening the purchase was final. Brandon was great to work with and I would highly recommend this lot to others.

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE AND FRIENDLY ATOMOSHERE!

We drove up from Murphy, NC and in a short period of time owned our first Jeep! Brandon treated us like family and provided excellent service! I would recommend Maryville Auto Sales to anyone! Just stop by and see for yourself!

Professional, Speedy, and Courteous!

The staff at Maryville Auto Sales were very professional, made me feel at home and I felt like I received a fair deal on my trade and I am satisfied with the vehicle I purchased. I would Highly Recommend Maryville Auto Sales to my family and friends!

GREAT SERVICE. SMOOTH PROCESS.

THE WHOLE PROCESS WAS VERY EASY AND QUICK AND FINANCING WAS COMPLETED WITH EASEMENT. WOULD DEFINATELY COME BACK TO BUY ANOTHER VEHICLE.

First time buying a car from here.

Had a mishap with my former car. My fiancee called and came into the store within an hour. Had friendly staff & perfect service with the long process of calls. They stuck it out and were very patient. Got approved & had the vehicle within the weekend! Thank you so much for your help & hard work.

1.4

nice but not honest

They need a better mechanic that looks over the vehicles they are selling. Bought a truck from these people that had a bad transmission,3 major oil leaks , and wore out sway bar links i would not buy another vehicle from these people.

Great Service and Great People!

My fiance and I had a Great Experience. The Staff was very Helpful and Thorough and helped us obtain Financing for the Perfect SUV!! We will definitely come back and do business with Maryville Auto Sales again! Brandon was Awesome to work with and Alf was very Helpful! Highly Recommend that you give theses guys an opportunity!

GREAT EXPERIENCE!! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Me and my husband were looking for a reliable truck for our growing family and after weeks of looking we were able to find one through this company. The salesman was very helpful and even staying late past closing to ensure we inspected the truck and was very informative about past history and Carfax. We will for sure be visiting this company again in the future!!