Maryville Auto Sales

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Great Overall Experience, we would Highly recommend Maryville Auto Sales to anyone!

Five Star Service!!

Alf was Friendly and Knowledgeable and provided a Very Wonderful Experience!! We would Highly Recommend Maryville Auto Sales to anyone who asks!

CLEANEST CARS WE FOUND FOR THE PRICE!!!

I HAVE SEARCHED AT LEAST 30 CAR DEALERSHIP'S LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP ME WITH MY SITUATION. NO ONE SEEMED INTERESTED IN HELPING ME, AND THEN I FOUND MARYVILLE AUTO SALES. THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS, AND THEY ACTUALLY WANTED TO HELP ME. I WAS ABLE TO GET THE VEHICLE I ACTUALLY WANTED, THEY HELPED ME OBTAIN FINANCING AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND MARYVILLE AUTO SALES TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

It was Great, No Pressure!!

We had a Great Experience with Maryville Auto Sales. Friendly and Professional Staff, made us feel comfortable and felt good about our purchase. This was the Best Experience thus far purchasing a car. We would Highly Recommend them to anyone!

Great place to buy a car. Experience was refreshin

Worked with Alf and had a great car buying experience. I told them what I needed and how much for. He showed me what he had and let me roll it out for a test drive. Then came and talked about price. It was refreshing way to buy a car especially since I really hate shopping for cars and dealing with high pressure car dealers.

Good and Satisfied with Customer Serivce!!

Had a Good Choice of vehicles to look at and I found the one that served my purpose! I would Highly Recommend Maryville Auto Sales to a friend!

Great Experience!

Nice, friendly staff that are willing to go the extra "mile" to make sure you leave happy with the car of your choice. Willing to allow for maintenance checks on the engine or other features of a vehicle that are important to the customer. Also offers protection plans for vehicles that protect the buyer from mechanical issues.

Very at Home Experience!!

The experience for me with Maryville Auto Sales made me feel Very at Home and Comfortable! There was No Pressure and the staff was very Helpful! I would recommend Maryville Auto Sales to anyone looking for a Ride!!

EASY GOING, KIND STAFF, VERY HONEST PEOPLE!!

I WAS LOOKING FOR A TOYOTA TACOMA TRUCK, MY BROTHER IN LAW HAPPENDED TO FIND MARYVILLE AUTO SALES, AND RECOMMENDED ME TO COME DOWN HERE. I LIKED THE TRUCK, THE PROCESS WAS QUICK AND EASY, AND THE STAFF THERE WAS VERY HONEST AND KIND.

Quick and very friendly

Great dealer to buy from! Very friendly and sell quality vehicles!