• Helped me save money on car insurance

Shane and Ethan have been awesome! Not only did they help me find a new car, they helped me save money on my car insurance! Heck yeah I'd recommend them!

• Above and beyond

Shane went above and beyond for us. I would absolutely recommend everyone to use AutoStar of Sylva.

• Outstanding job

Shane King worked with us very well. He did an outstanding job of financing our business transaction.

• Pretty smooth and efficient

My experience was pretty smooth and efficient. Shane King was friendly and very helpful. Yes, I would recommend AutoStar to a friend.

• Got what I needed

Its been great! Mr. King has been very helpful and got what I needed. He is very pleasant to deal with.

• Would definitely recommend

Shane was helpful and friendly! I would definitely recommend going here!

Shane was helpful and friendly! I would definitely recommend going here!

• Love my new ride

Everything about AutoStar is great! I would recommend my family and friends to check them out.

• Treated us like Family

Excellent service from Shane! He treats us like family. He's professional and knowledgeable.

• 2016 Jeep Compass

Shane King is AWESOME! He made our experience fun. I really can't say enough good things about him and our experience at Auto Star! Ethan was great too! I highly recommend Auto Star and staff, they are great friendly people who went above and beyond for us. So thank you Shane King, I feel as if we made a friend for life, not just a salesman who sold us a car! You Rock!!!!

• New vehicle

Shane was awesome!! He went above and beyond to find me exactly what I wanted and got everything I asked for. Ethan was great explaining all the paperwork as well. Great experience and will definitely tell my friends to go to Auto Star. Thanks again!!! Love ¿ my Nissan Rogue.