Call This Dealer

Used

• Great service, great car!
    May 15, 2015

Myself and my family buy all our vehicles from First Class. Eli, Sam and Doug go above and beyond for their customers and understand how to help us fi...gure out what we want, what we can afford and what's a great vehicle for your lifestyle. They are extremely knowledgable and helpful and never pushy. I have bought three cars from them and will always go here for my car buying needs, as well as recommend them to friends and family.

• Stress free experience!
    January 24, 2018

Thanks to First Class Auto, we were able to find the perfect SUV to meet the needs of our growing family. Low mileage, excellent condition, honest in...sight into the vehicle. Eli & his staff were extremely accommodating to our needs, allowing us to test drive the car multiple times to ensure that it was just what we were looking for. Never once did we feel pressured to purchase the vehicle. The staff at First Class Auto were extremely pleasant to work with, knowledgeable about the vehicle, and honest in answering all of our questions. Great experience!

• Awesome Acura MDX -
    December 19, 2017

My wife and I were looking for an SUV and a neighbor recommended First Class right next to Destiny USA in Syracuse. We went there and loved the cars b...ut I told them we really wanted a White Acura MDX but they didn't have one. They said they could locate one for us. They sent me an email a day later with pics and specs of a pearl white MDX that was down in Maryland. I said that was what we wanted, agreed on price and they had it shipped. It was so much nicer than they said my wife absolutely loves it. Best buying experience of my life.

• Great place!
    December 18, 2017

the guys at first class really delivered. I was on a budget and they found me a perfect Acura with less miles than I asked for and cane in under budge...t. Really great guys, and always 100% honest with me. Really happy and would get my next car from them.

• Positive first time buying experience
    December 10, 2017

I was intimidated to buy a car at first but I heard great things about First Class and my friends had been there so I went there and bought a Honda CR...-V that I liked. When I took it home although I loved the vehicle I wasn't comfortable driving a big SUV and wasn't certain about the vehicle's functioning. I let Eli know and he told me he would take care of me and give me a full refund if that's what I wanted. I considered it but continued looking and found another car to buy from him - My Honda Civic 2013 has no problems and is the type of vehicle I feel confident driving. I'm glad that I spent time shopping here and got to know Eli and his family.

• Excellence!
    December 5, 2017

The guys at First Class Auto were great! They were very accommodating and easy to work with. Suffice it to say, they went the extra mile for me... You... have earned my business.

• Honesty, integrity, and staying true a hand shake
    November 23, 2017

After buying a car from First Class Auto there is absolutely no other place I would purchase a used car from. Everyone who works thre is extremely hel...pful and stays true to their word. They go above and beyond to ensure that their customers are happy even after the purchase, which is unheard of. First class auto is not pushy, throughout the entire process I never felt as though they were pressuring me into buying a car. They made sure I actually loved the car before I bought it. If you're looking for a used car, look no further than here!

• Great Car, Great Dealer = Great Experience!
    October 29, 2017

First Class Auto had the exact vehicle we were looking for at a reasonable price. Sam and the entire staff that we interacted with were very nice and ...accommodating. No pushy sales tactics here. It honestly felt like we were interacting with close friends and family rather than buying a vehicle. Very satisfied with the entire purchase and experience! Thanks First Class Auto!

• Best Luxury Dealer in the Cuse!
    September 20, 2017

Everyone at First Class Auto is definitely first class! Always a great selection and value for your money. Go here first when looking for a nice car w...ithout the dealer headaches! Only place my family goes!

• Seller
    August 7, 2017

Sold a 2007 Mercedes CLK 350 convertible to First Class Auto. No hassle at all. The experience was great! An employee even went with me to the DMV to ...help me out. We were there 3-hours. If you have a high end car you want to sell check First Class Auto first. You won't be sorry.

First Class Auto