First Class Auto

78 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 30, 2018

Sam and Eli were so honest, the vehicle was even cleaner than advertised. They gave me more for my trade and an amazing deal on the van - so good I drove... 4 hrs to do it. It was so easy I have never enjoyed buying a car and now I can't wait to do it again with First Class in Syracuse.

October 11, 2018

These guys were absolutely fantastic; they understood my finial situation and provided me with an stunning, and affordable car along with amazing customer... service. I will most definitely recommend them to a friend looking for a nice, affordable car.

October 1, 2018

They gave me a great deal on a car that was worth a lot. They’re really easy to work with/talk to, and they do all the work for you. Very selfless... people, I highly recommend them.

September 18, 2018

Just a bunch great guys. Talked me thru the whole process. Cost was as they said. Very honest. Even did all my paperwork and went to dmv with me. Just... in case of any issues. Highly recommend them both Eli and Sam great to work with and very knowledgeable of the used car business

September 6, 2018

Purchased a used vehicle from their lot. Vehicle was in better condition than advertised and the deal was made easily. Nice, professional, family run... business. Really enjoyed the experience.

August 21, 2018

My wife and I recently purchased a Mercedes Benz C-300 from Eli and Sam at First Class Auto. They gave us a great deal on the car and went above and beyond... to take care of us. They made sure the car was perfect upon us taking it home which was so nice of them and greatly appreciated. It was truly a pleasure to buy our vehicle from them and we're looking forward to buying from them again in the future!

July 26, 2018

I'AM a repeated customer of First Class Auto. I bought 7 cars from them in the past 18 years.my cars have always been over and beyond what I have... paid for. the service amazing and they always held up to the words they told when ever I purchased a car. I highly refer FIRST CLASS AUTO FOR YOUR NEXT VEHICLE.

July 22, 2018

I recently purchased an auto after searching cars.com and First Class Auto. I thought I would enjoy this experience as mush as my next root canal! ... In the past car dealers treated me with high pressure and mediocre results. Not these guys. One of First Class Auto's owners, Sam Abdel, walked me through the process professionally and with no pressure. He stated that he was here to get me what I wanted for my budget. He was more concerned with results that making the sale. You have to look far and wide to find a better dealer. Once I found the car I wanted, we discovered there was a brake issue which was quickly addressed and fixed by them. First Class Auto wanted me completely satisfied. Thank you for making the process seamless and comfortable. I don't consider First Class Auto another dealership, but trusted, sincere friends. You can't miss if you deal with them.

July 21, 2018

This is the forth vehicle that I have purchased for this dealership. The vehicles have always been clean and in top preforming condition. With no pressure... sales they make the buying process nice and easy.

July 19, 2018

Me and my brother been shopping from first class auto before it was a car lot we love the service there and we wouldn't go anywhere else