First Class Auto

84 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 9, 2019

Amazing people, very nice, knowledgeable and accommodating. Customer service was above and beyond! I love my car, my husband and I will definitely be... a long term customer.

December 24, 2018

The customer service at First Class Auto was amazing. The owner made the process very enjoyable. Eli is very professional and will be honest with you... throughout the process. I highly recommend!

• March 30, 2018

Sam and Eli were so honest, the vehicle was even cleaner than advertised. They gave me more for my trade and an amazing deal on the van - so good I drove... 4 hrs to do it. It was so easy I have never enjoyed buying a car and now I can't wait to do it again with First Class in Syracuse.

December 4, 2018

Great people, great vehicles and great prices! Everyone was knowledgeable, freindly and professional. The attention to detail and service I recieved was... outstanding. I will absolutley recommend First Class to family and friends and it will be my first stop the next time (and every time) I am in the market for a vehicle. Thanks to everyone at First Class Auto!

November 8, 2018

First class experience buying a used vehicle! No pressure, Sam held our van for us with a handshake (no deposit necessary), responded to our question submitted... through CarGurus promptly and after hours, no typical baiting questions about trade-ins, financing, etc., allowed us to take the van to a mechanic to have it checked out, did the necessary repairs, went to DMV for us to get the paperwork done, and had the car washed and with a full tank of gas when we went to pick it up. We wanted a 3 yr car protection policy as we’ll be driving back and forth to FL every year and he gave it to us at his cost. Very reasonable. Buying a vehicle from First Class Auto couldn’t have been easier. Have driven the van approximately 5000 miles since buying and it runs like new. Would definitely buy from them again!

October 30, 2018

Bought an Odyssey from First Class Auto, amazing car at an amazing price. I used to think the name First Class was referring to just their cars, now I... know its the people too. Eli even filled my tank before pick up. Thanks. Very happy with my experience and purchase.

October 19, 2018

VERY HAPPY WITH THE STAFF THIS IS MY 9TH CAR BUYING FROM THIS DEALERSHIP I BEEN DEALING WITH ELI AT FIRST CLASS AUTO FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND... THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANYONE.... ALL HIS CARS A QUALITY AND HE STAND BEHIND HIS VEHICLES.

October 11, 2018

These guys were absolutely fantastic; they understood my finial situation and provided me with an stunning, and affordable car along with amazing customer... service. I will most definitely recommend them to a friend looking for a nice, affordable car.

October 1, 2018

They gave me a great deal on a car that was worth a lot. They’re really easy to work with/talk to, and they do all the work for you. Very selfless... people, I highly recommend them.

September 18, 2018

Just a bunch great guys. Talked me thru the whole process. Cost was as they said. Very honest. Even did all my paperwork and went to dmv with me. Just... in case of any issues. Highly recommend them both Eli and Sam great to work with and very knowledgeable of the used car business