First Class Auto

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 73 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 30, 2018

Sam and Eli were so honest, the vehicle was even cleaner than advertised. They gave me more for my trade and an amazing deal on the van - so good I drove... 4 hrs to do it. It was so easy I have never enjoyed buying a car and now I can't wait to do it again with First Class in Syracuse.

July 26, 2018

I'AM a repeated customer of First Class Auto. I bought 7 cars from them in the past 18 years.my cars have always been over and beyond what I have... paid for. the service amazing and they always held up to the words they told when ever I purchased a car. I highly refer FIRST CLASS AUTO FOR YOUR NEXT VEHICLE.

July 22, 2018

I recently purchased an auto after searching cars.com and First Class Auto. I thought I would enjoy this experience as mush as my next root canal! ... In the past car dealers treated me with high pressure and mediocre results. Not these guys. One of First Class Auto's owners, Sam Abdel, walked me through the process professionally and with no pressure. He stated that he was here to get me what I wanted for my budget. He was more concerned with results that making the sale. You have to look far and wide to find a better dealer. Once I found the car I wanted, we discovered there was a brake issue which was quickly addressed and fixed by them. First Class Auto wanted me completely satisfied. Thank you for making the process seamless and comfortable. I don't consider First Class Auto another dealership, but trusted, sincere friends. You can't miss if you deal with them.

July 21, 2018

This is the forth vehicle that I have purchased for this dealership. The vehicles have always been clean and in top preforming condition. With no pressure... sales they make the buying process nice and easy.

July 19, 2018

Me and my brother been shopping from first class auto before it was a car lot we love the service there and we wouldn't go anywhere else

May 19, 2018

Been a long time customer and bought a GMC Denali from Eli 11 years ago and still have it. It was time to upgrade my vehicle and decided to go back to... First Class Auto. Ended up buying a Jeep Grand Cherokee and couldn’t be happier. The entire staff is friendly to work with and Eli guarantees to satisfy his customers. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anybody.

May 12, 2018

Elliyah will help you. He trusted me and I finished my payment in less than a year. Easier than I thought. Too happy. Until we meet again ❤️

May 8, 2018

Yeah I have to say First class is the best everytime, I've dealt with them I've left wit a smile never had a problem without them fixing it,... on whatever the issue was.They surely will go above an beyond to fit your need.

May 7, 2018

I was looking for a car and thought of Eli at first class auto‘s at 1801 north Salina street stopped in to see him give me a great deal on my new infinity... and a great trade in for old car highly recommend this dealership Eli and staff are great people to deal with

May 6, 2018

Was in the market for a new vehicle when my cousin Benny advised me to take a look at First Class Auto. He insisted that Sam and Eli were gentlemen of... great character. Well, all of the reviews are correct. It was a great honor to be in the presence of such honesty and integrity. This car buying experience truly bowled me over. It was so easy and simple without pressure. Sam, you’re the best. Thank you does not begin to express my appreciation and I got the best most beautiful Audi out of it (sorry everyone else)! Thanks again and thank you Sam for the full tank of gas to return to New York City. God Bless.