Jack Hanania Chevrolet

55 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 15, 2020

Had a great saleman, and whole sales team. the Manager helped alot too!

October 18, 2019

Thanks!! I love my new Equinox! Thanks, Jacob and crew! We came, we drove, we bought!.... Thanks for working so hard for us. It was almost painless,... lol

• March 30, 2018

Great experience and very knowledgeable staff that is interested In my well-being and meeting every need or request that I may have in a professional style.... They all work together as a team. The team is: Matt, Ryan, Stacy and the parts manager, John. Each staff member is an expert in their field of cars and quality care and repairs with positive results. We receive a properly repaired car that is safe for us (their customers) to drive. We don’t get to meet the people doing the repairs, but there is always great communication from them to the team that we work with as customers.

October 3, 2019

I called yesterday to make an appointment with Craig Baxley to find out he no longer works there! Very Sad. I would dive 70 miles to St Augustine because... of Craig, the most honest and professional Service Writer I have know in over 55 years of dealing with a dealership. I will find out where is he is working and drive there! I have followed him for over 25 years from Nimnitch, to Garber, to Jack Wilson because I TRUST him!!

June 23, 2019

Upon arriving to the dealership I was greeted at the door by the owner Jack Wilson and spoke with him about who I've been communicating with via text.... The salesman Matt was very helpful and made the deal smooth. Jack personally helped up get the payments to where we needed them to be and the whole process was very good. Will definitely be back for future car purchases

October 29, 2018

Bumpy start but got to the finish line. They had some communication issues with changing management during the deal that I think contributed to some issues.... After I posted on a local Facebook page senior management got involved and got things straight. It’s important to note that through out the process they maintained a good attitude and accepted blame. My sales guy was really trying to get it right and did what he could to correct the issues. The finance guy was spot on and got us through that part of the process quickly. So we are all humans and make mistakes. It’s what you do after that that makes all the difference in the world.

March 29, 2018

I was very pleased with my recent vehicle repair at Jack Wilson. My vehicle is now running very well. Everyone was kind, courteous, and professional.

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive service experience at Jack Wilson Chevrolet! Please let us know... if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

February 23, 2018

My paint is not the same color as the original. Very unsatisfied abt the finish product. Now my tire rubs and will PROBABLY pop the end cap of the bumper... off. The personel was very friendly but the quality of work is satisfactory.

Joseph, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and we regret to find out that this was not the case with your recent experience. Please contact us at (904) ...494-6724 so we can work with you to make this right.

November 26, 2017

A great place to do business. I liked my sales person Matt and Stacey in service is outstanding!!

October 30, 2017

I love dealing with the service dept. in the Chevrolet side of Jack Wilson's. Everyone is professional and helpful. I have a 2008 Tahoe-all service has... been done there, I love my Tahoe today as much as the day I received it. Recently, I thought about trading because it is an 08-I test drove a few SUV's and they were ok, but I decided to buy new tires-(2nd set since I bought the truck) at Jack Wilson's. I plan to keep my truck for a couple more years. I love my Tahoe!!!