BMW VW of Topeka

2020 consumer dealer award
New (785) 783-6936 (785) 783-6936
Used (785) 783-6869 (785) 783-6869
Service (785) 783-6921 (785) 783-6921

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of BMW VW of Topeka from DealerRater.

Best car buying experience ever.

Best car buying experience ever. Jordan you rock as a salesman. Thank you for being so caring and honest on getting me into a bmw.

the whole process was simple straightforward.

the whole process was simple straightforward. Emily and Riley were great to deal with, and made the buying experience a lot less painful. This is the second car we have purchased from this dealer in four months, so obviously we have a lot of confidence in them.

The price listed is the legit price, no xx additional

The price listed is the legit price, no xx additional fees. They don’t try to force the car on you, they just believe in their product and it sells itself. Salesman was completely transparent about everything with the vehicle good and bad.

Aristocrat was very easy to work with.

Aristocrat was very easy to work with. I was able to do most of the transactions online or via text, at my preference. When I did go to pick up my x5, the facilities were immaculate. Everyone was very kind and inviting. They definitely know the definition of customer service and they practice it at a high level.

4.0

For the most part they treated us as if we had purchased

For the most part they treated us as if we had purchased one of their high end vehicles and were very friendly, however promised my wife some basketball tickets but we have not seen that materialize

The drive from St.

The drive from St. Louis was well worth the trip. Everyone was very helpful and Chris Patterson was great.

Kris and his team were a pleasure to work with.

Kris and his team were a pleasure to work with. They addressed all of my questions and were very professional to work with. I will definitely purchase my next car from Kris.

Our car buying experience was very good.

Our car buying experience was very good. Ben was our sales rep and he was great to work with. From start to finish he made us feel welcomed and answered all our questions. Everyone we met at the dealership was great. A++ for customer service.

Staff was very friendly and accommodating.

Staff was very friendly and accommodating. I immediately found the vehicle that I was looking for.

Our car buying experience was very pleasant.

Our car buying experience was very pleasant. Everyone with whom we dealt made the process easy. Our sales consultant Jordan Mehalic was great and always prepared. Tim James in Finance was also easy to work with. Lauren Solomon explained the vehicle to us and answered all of our questions, and she made clear that we can call her when we figure out everything we don’t know. Kris Nielsen checked to ensure that our experience was going well. We appreciated everyone’s attention.