Sharpe BMW

Sunday Closed Closed
New (616) 600-9354 (616) 600-9354
Used (616) 600-9359 (616) 600-9359
Service (616) 600-9358 (616) 600-9358

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome Experience!!

I just purchased a 2013 BMW X5 and couldn't have been more satisfied with my experience. Steve Glenn was professional and made my buying experience simple, easy and quick. I would highly recommend Steve and this dealership to anyone looking to enter the BMW family.

Couldn't be happier

We went back to Sharpe to purchase our second BMW X3. Steve Glenn was able to find JUST what we wanted. I was very specific and didn't make his task easy. I discovered that tan carpeting, which was what I wanted, is not popular now. Steve searched and searched and finally was successful. I couldn't be happier. He was very pleasant to work with. We also talked with Mandy Merritt in service and found her to be helpful and very competent. I would refer my friends and family to Sharpe.

Purchased a 2015 Chevy Malibu

I was very satisfied with the overall treatment I received throughout my time at this dealership. My salesman Shaun treated me well with respect and was very open about everything. My purchase did not take very long and the interest rate I was given through teir bank was even better than my local credit union here in Flint, Mi.

Dealer response

Hi Ralph! Glad to hear your car purchase experience went well and Shaun was open and ready to help! Thanks again for choosing Sharpe!

A great buying experience!

April 23, 2016 Sharpe BMW Twenty years ago, Francis Fukuyama, then a senior social scientist at the Rand Corporation, now at Stanford University, in his book TRUST argued the thesis that a culture that honors trust in business dealing provides an essential social capital to the economy. To associate the word trust with the experience of buying a used car, for decades, seemed like an incompatible mix. From our buying experience, The Sharpe Collection BMW has made trust an included option in their business dealings. The longest missing ?car option? in automobile business dealings for generations has been trust. The longstanding negative cultural icon of the sharp-dealing used-car-salesman perpetuated mis-trust. It may take some time to change. The ?internet of things,? connectivity, and the free flow of information are, however, forcing that transition. The internet is facilitating change in the experience of buying a car by free and open flow of information. The internet has disseminated information regarding cost, option packages, resale value, financing, insurance and warranty information. The luxury car dealers in particular are certifying their cars and standing behind them with a variety of included and optional warranty coverage packages. The free exchange of information, both online and in person, at Sharpe BMW created a sense of credibility and trust. My husband and I were comfortable and pleased with the experience of buying a certified pre-owned BMW loaner vehicle at Sharp. I live in Ohio, a few hours drive from The Sharp Collection BMW in Grand Rapids, MI, but the internet allowed me to shop online, find the car with the options I wanted, contact Sharpe BMW, and close the purchase and financing in a matter of hours. The salesman, Steve Glenn, aka ?client advisor,? was truly a client advisor. He answered all questions without contest or irritation, backed up his answers with documented facts and figures, and was patient and professional. We first spoke late on a Monday morning. The sale and financing were completed by that afternoon, and the car was ready for delivery, on our mutual schedule, two days later. The delivery experience was efficient, professional, and thorough. Steve Glenn, our client advisor, with the backup of Eric Fillinger, a ?BMW Genius? a la ?Apple Genius,? gave us a hands-on demonstration course of all the electronics, communications, voice command programming, and other options. In the week since purchase and delivery, they have called me, to assist with any problems and further instruction. Their supervisor, Jeremy Dutcher, BMW Sales Manager, cordially greeted us and was kind enough to make a restaurant recommendation: My Old Goat, a nearby farm-to-table restaurant that we thoroughly enjoyed. George Sharpe also cordially greeted us and checked that all was well. Nick Green, Business Manager, gave us a short course on all the included and optional warranties on the vehicle and efficiently guided us through the finance process paperwork. This is the second automobile that my husband and I have bought online. Both times it has been a good experience. At The Sharpe Collection, it was a great experience, marked by fair dealing, professionalism, and the ultimate automobile option: trust. Linda Toledo, Ohio

New BMW

Steve made buying our new BMW X5 painless, easy and actually fun. Hard to believe buying a new car could be fun. We are very please with Steve (the salsman) and the dealership!

The way a car buying experience should be.

Nick was a pleasure to work with-he wasn't a "pushy" salesperson, he respected our space while we browsed and test drove various BMW's but yet made himself available when necessary and continued to keep contact with us for weeks as we searched for the right vehicle for us. Nick is knowledgeable and trustworthy. (The facility was under renovation when we stopped, hence the lower rating on "facilities".)"

Dealer response

So glad you had a pleasant experience at Sharpe! We value your honest opinion and appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback!

4.0

Great Buying Experience

I stopped in to Test drive the new 328i as I was deciding between an Audi and BMW. Nick had me drive each of the different 3 Series options. When I walked in I was pretty sure I was going with an Audi, when I walked out I was extremely torn as to which to go with. Both Nick and the Sales manager were great in working with me in regards to financials and finding a car with everything I wanted. They did not pressure me to buy at all even after I gave my opinions of the 2 brands. I ended up not going with the BMW only because that is not where my heart was. Again it was a great experience. I recommend them to any one looking into a BMW. I will be talking to them again next time I am looking to purchase a car. The only reason the Facilities gets 3 stars is because their BMW Showroom was being renovated and they were using the Mini Showroom so there was not a lot of parking on the weekends.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We appreciate you and hope that you enjoy your new vehicle and if you ever need anything, just let us know!

Outstanding Experience

My husband and I were in town on a business trip and stopped by the dealership to test drive the 528xi. Dan was extremely knowledgeable, professional, efficient and courteous. Although we had been speaking with dealers in our local market, we chose to work with Dan due to his interest in garnering our business, warm personality and exceptional customer service. I will definitely recommend Sharpe BMW and Dan to our family and friends.

Dealer response

So glad to hear! We pride ourselves on the customer experience, we are thankful you took the time to leave your feedback and hope we can continue to provide the best possible service for you! Thanks again for choosing Sharpe!

car buying process

Nick made the car buying experience painless. He was very knowledgeable and wanted to make sure that I ended up with a car that met all my needs.

Dealer response

Glad to hear you had a painless experience! Thanks for choosing Sharpe!

Excellent for out of town buyer

I was an out of town buyer and didn't see dealership, but Nick was great and took care of everything including delivering my care.

Dealer response

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are glad Nick was able to take care of you. Thanks again for choosing Sharpe!