Sons Kia

342 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 20, 2021

Olivia made the buying process bearable and helped in every way she could. She was great and didn’t leave my wife feeling like she was being pushed into... something she didn’t want.

January 12, 2021

Best service ever. And I would recommend KIA to all my friends and family..no questions ask. Same day service within a short period of time.

September 9, 2020

just now Charged extra $70 for supposedly free car inspection, run away from this place!!! I also have email with bill showing $0 service but states we... will not give car unless you give us $70, please read this review and know what you are dealing with if offer service check with an oil change.

July 28, 2020

I’ve had great customer service before, but my experience with Olivia was absolutely amazing. She was patient, caring, and so pleasant. She cares about... your thoughts and concerns an goes that extra mile to meet the customers needs. My mom and I are very pleased and thankful for everything she and her team did for us...plus I left in a 2020 Kia Optima!!!

June 23, 2020

VERY POOR SERVICE WASTED MY TIME I WILL NEVER GO BACK DROVE 30 MINUTES OUT THE WAY FOR NOTHING WILL NOT REFERRED ANY OF MY FRIENDS ARE FAMILEY

May 16, 2020

Great Experience! This was my first time purchasing a car and everyone at Sons Kia made it easy and enjoyable! While some people sigh, because the process... may be time consuming, my saleswoman Olivia made it quick by being nice and keeping me excited for my purchase. Would absolutely recommend!

April 28, 2020

5 Stars, Start to Finish! From my initial phone call to the big red bow that was on my car at delivery... My experience at Sons Kia was 5 Stars! My 2021... Seltos is a dream come true. I would recommend the team at Sons Kia to anyone looking for a new or used Kia. The service is top notch and the sales staff was very professional.

April 9, 2020

Car in 10 days to replace alternator, out of repair one day bad in for AC not cold sand air bag light stays on 2 weeks and still dont have car.

April 3, 2020

My Kia Experience I was looking for specifics with my trade in. I wanted an updated Kia forte. I had a 2017. It had to be the same color which was deep... sea blue. My salesperson was Evon. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the car. The one I wanted was not available. I debated on the GT style they offered beside it wasn't within the price range I had in mind. I ended up getting the 2020 Kia forte GT because of the given incentives. The payments were a bit higher but it seems worth it. Only issue I had was having to come back to switch banks and my payments increasing a few dollars. Ron the finance manager was quick with the whole process. I was going to leave the car for the inconvenience but I liked the product I recieved. Hopefully in 13 months I can refinance and get those payments even lower than what I have.

April 2, 2020

Great job I went on a Saturday check in was easy and work was complete to my satisfactory. They also recommended other service needed for future