Cornerstone Kia

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 65 reviews

65 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cornerstone Kia from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 28, 2018

Great place to go for a dealer ship I didn’t feel like I had to buy a car there was no pressure from the salesman they were very helpful. I had Jake... sell me my car he was great very personable and made the buying process very easy and quick when I buy a car again I will definitely buy from here again!

Jake, We always want our customers to be comfortable with their buying decision. We are glad Jake provided a no pressure, easy and quick experience. T...hank you for sharing your feedback. Congrats on the new vehicle!

July 24, 2018

I worked with Jake McSpadden to inspect, test drive, and purchase a Toyota recently in Elk River. He was friendly, knowledgeable, interesting to talk with,... and attentive to my questions. He made the used car process enjoyable and stress free. They were honest and upfront about the vehicle, and honored the lowest posted price I found online, even though the price on the car was $600 higher. I felt like everyone we met at the dealership was interested in serving our needs, and not trying to pressure us. I would recommend Jake, and this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle! Best wishes, Jake! It was a pleasure!! 👍🏽👍🏽

Overall Experience
    Cornerstone KIA

We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! It is great to hear Jake was attentive to your questions, and made the process enjoyable and stress free. T...hank you for your business.

June 25, 2018

There is no need to go anywhere else. This my second Kia purchase my first being 12 years ago. I felt nervous shopping for a vehicle after so long but... my sales associate put me at ease. He listened to what I wanted and made sure that I was getting what I wanted. I left that night with a vehicle that is clean, safe and reliable. Every person I have come into contact with has been courteous and eager to serve in the most professional and efficient manner. They will not waste your time and I look forward to having my vehicle serviced there when the need arises. They have a sitting area that is family friendly which is an added bonus. I had expected that I would need to go to several dealerships before purchasing a vehicle but I left with one the same day. The biggest thank you goes to Jake for all of the time that he spent helping me select the right vehicle for me and helping me with my questions.

Tiffany, we are pleased Jake provided a top-notch experience for you and helped you find the perfect vehicle for your family. We strive to listen to t...he customers needs during the purchase process to really understand their what they are looking for in a vehicle. Thank you for your business and enjoy the new ride!

June 2, 2018

John was extremely helpful in finding a vehicle within our budget quickly and easily. We felt well taken care of and valued as a customer. We left with... exactly what we wanted however the detailing was subpar. The car had an overpowering smoke smell and we are still finding clumps of dog hair within the car. We were also given a key fob with a dead battery which is just inconvenient.

We are glad you had a top-notch experience with John at Cornerstone Kia. We value our relationships with our customers and do our best to listen so we... can best meet their needs. Congratulations on your new vehicle, we hope you are enjoying it. If you would like to discuss your concerns further please give our General Manager Jon a call at 763-710-8301.

March 14, 2018

This was my first time purchasing a car on my own and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. My salesman William was so kind and helpful. He never... made me feel pressured and made my experience A++. The service department and manager Brandon in particular has been amazing as well. All my questions and concerns were addressed in a timely manner. I will never purchase a car anywhere else and would highly recommend this dealer!

We are glad you had a top-notch experience with Will at Cornerstone. We value our relationships with our customers and do our best to listen so we can... best meet their needs. Congratulations on your new vehicle, we hope you are enjoying it.

January 20, 2018

CORNERSTONE KIA @ ELK RIVER, MN IS A ROCK! WE WANTED A RED KIA SOUL, WHICH AS IT TURNED OUT WAS HARD TO FIND. TY GIBSON IS PERSISTENT,... PATIENT,...... & PRODUCTIVE! HE FOUND THE CAR FOR US IN DULUTH, MN. I SEE WHY HE IS A SALES SUPERSTAR! THIS IS OUR 2ND LEASE & OUR 2ND SOUL FROM CORNERSTONE KIA @ ELK RIVER. THE SERVICE, SALES & LEADERSHIP TEAM IS OUSTANDING! THIS TEAM IS A WINNER WITH THEIR VALUES TRANSLATED INTO LIFE! I'VE GOT A NEW CAR & NEW FRIENDS! THANKS, TY & EVERYONE AT CORNERSTONE KIA! BART & CAROL

Overall Experience
    Cornerstone KIA

We are glad you had a top-notch experience with Ty, Dan and Jon at Cornerstone Kia. We value our relationships with our customers and do our best to l...isten so we can best meet their needs. Congratulations on your new red KIA Soul, we hope you are enjoying it.

Worked with:
    Dan Hegge

Sales Manager

Jon Berg

General Manager

Tyronne (Ty) Gibson

Sales Associate

January 17, 2018

Always have a great experience here, never been disappointed and I should know because this made my 12th automobile that we have purchased from the dealership.... If they weren’t good I wouldn’t come back. The service department is of excellent quality, helpful and courteous.

Louie, thank you for your feedback and long-standing relationship with our dealership. We appreciate your business and referrals. We look forward to... working with you again when you are in for service or on your next purchase.

January 3, 2018

CORNERSTONE KIA @ ELK RIVER, MN IS A ROCK! WE WANTED A RED KIA SOUL, WHICH AS IT TURNED OUT WAS HARD TO FIND. TY GIBSON IS PERSISTENT,... PATIENT,...... & PRODUCTIVE! HE FOUND THE CAR FOR US IN DULUTH, MN. I SEE WHY HE IS A,... SALES SUPERSTAR! THIS IS OUR 2ND LEASE & OUR 2ND SOUL FROM CORNERSTONE KIA @ ELK RIVER. THE SERVICE, SALES & LEADERSHIP TEAM IS OUSTANDING! THIS TEAM IS A WINNER WITH THEIR VALUES TRANSLATED INTO LIFE! I'VE GOT A NEW CAR & NEW FRIENDS! THANKS, TY & EVERYONE AT CORNERSTONE KIA! BART & CAROL

Bart & Carol, we value our relationships with our customers and do our best to listen so we can best meet their needs. Congratulations on your new re...d Soul! We hope you are enjoying it. We are glad Ty was able to assist you in a smooth buying experience and work with you to get the color Soul you wanted. Thank you again for your business

November 26, 2017

Mac and everyone here was awesome. They were not pushy and they made us feel comfortable and that we could trust them. We leased a sorento and we love... it. Thanks for your awesome customer service!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a great buying experience with Mac. Congratulations on your new S...orento, we hope your enjoying it.

November 20, 2017

We were shopping for a used car and William Swanson was very helpful. He showed us a new one and told us the pros and cons. And we decided on the new... one. We are very happy with the car and the sales.

Jim, We always want our customers to be comfortable with their buying decision. We are glad William provided an excellent experience. Thank you for sh...aring your feedback. Congrats on the new vehicle!