Cornerstone Kia

79 reviews

79 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cornerstone Kia from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 30, 2019

I've purchased my last two vehicles at Cornerstone KIA in Elk River and have yet to be unsatisfied with the quality of customer service I've received.... First and foremost, Dan goes above and beyond to work with customers in securing a vehicle that will fit their lifestyle, needs, and budget. Brett, the salesman I worked with, was patient with me as I weighed my options; he also showed humanity and expertise through the entire process (a balance I find is hard to strike when it comes to car salespeople). I don't often go out of my way to make purchases--but when it comes to something like cars, I will faithfully make the trek to Elk River simply because I know I will be treated with care and respect. Thank you for everything, guys!

June 20, 2019

I bought a 2019 Kia Sorento and was promised an extra key and have yet to receive it even after emailing them about it. The rest was great but disappointed... they didn't follow through with what was agreed upon as far as key is concerned.

Thank you for choosing Cornerstone to purchase your vehicle. We're happy to hear it was a great experience and you're happy with the new vehicle. We ...appreciate your business.

• March 5, 2019

Mac was a great salesman, very prompt on getting back to me, when there he was not a pushy salesman but very friendly and approachable. The entire team... was friendly. I had a couple items that needed attention and they took care of that by going above and beyond to make everything work out how it was suppose to. Thank you.

Bruce, we are pleased Mac provided a top-notch experience for you with no-pressure to buy and was friendly. We strive to listen to the customers need...s during the purchase process to really understand their what they are looking for in a vehicle. Thank you for your business and enjoy the new ride!

February 27, 2019

Everybody in that dealership were super patient, very helpful, and it definitely doesn't have that feeling of a "typical" car dealership. My wife and... I didn't feel any pressure once we got there, and most dealerships have salespeople peering out the window like rabid dogs. Not Cornerstone! Just 1 person sitting at the front ready to help with whatever we needed. The first person we talked to was Will Swanson because we had called first to see if we should come in or just fill out an online application, simply because our credit isn't all that good and I wasn't sure if we had to do anything special. Will was super genuine and very helpful and calm and relaxed. Very good experience! Then on to Michael McCurdy....wow!! It was like hanging out with a family member at their house..."don't worry about it, I'll take care of it" type of attitude and relaxed feeling. Truly treated us like family...not a notch, not a number, not a "get 'em in, get 'em out".....very very pleasant experience!! My wife and I over the last month have been telling everybody, you have to buy a car from Mac at Cornerstone KIA!!! He'll make you feel right at home!! The frosting on the cake for my wife and I, is that the core of Cornerstone is Christian based, and you can absolutely feel it there! Normally I wouldn't think twice about the badging of the company that sold the car, but now with that Cornerstone badge, it's almost like I roll around with a little extra smile, proud to have that on my car!

January 17, 2019

If you are looking for a new or used car Stop and see Mike Z. Or any of the great sales representatives at Conerstone Kia. Mike and Finance Specialist... Will Swanson went over and above to make me feel like I truly mattered. There low pressure approach and bending over backwards to get the best finanacing at the best interest rates shows they are dedicated to make your car purchase easy and worry free! And after the sale is complete they go out of their way to make sure you understand everything about your new vehicle too! I will be going back for our next car for sure. And their service department is second to none very happy with all aspects of Cornerstone Auto

November 13, 2018

I have bought two vehicles this year at Cornerstone, and I'm thankful to have a great dealer I can count on. The warranties offered are great too!

November 10, 2018

I arranged the buy on the internet and over the phone. We made the deal and met the next after noon. Will did a great job in finding my car and closing... right on time, 2:30 pm. No stress at all and I have a happy wife so happy life. Thanks Will!!

October 31, 2018

My parents wanted me to go to Cornerstone because they had purchased their vehicle from there and had a great experience. I ended up having the same salesman... as my parents. Kirk was friendly, efficient and willing to go the extra step to get me the what I wanted. I will for sure return in the future!

October 23, 2018

the sales people were great but after spending 18k on a vehicle I shouldnt have to keep putting air in my tires every 3 days. They wont do the repairs... they said they would.

October 11, 2018

I called Will, we met at at 8:00PM. The next day I drove off from the lot with my new vehicle. From the time I called till when I left with the car, Will... was very detail oriented, very meticulous and so resourceful. Such an impeccable service I was given. I can be very analytic and ask lots of questions, but my wife was surprised how he filled all the blanks in my head without me posing a question. I highly commend his professionalism while at the same time embodying a friendly attitude towards his clientele.