(4.7) 60 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

60 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cornerstone Kia from DealerRater.com
  • CORNERSTONE KIA & TY GIBSON ARE A WINNERS!
    January 20, 2018

CORNERSTONE KIA @ ELK RIVER, MN IS A ROCK! WE WANTED A RED KIA SOUL, WHICH AS IT TURNED OUT WAS HARD TO FIND. TY GIBSON IS PERSISTENT,... PATIENT,...... & PRODUCTIVE! HE FOUND THE CAR FOR US IN DULUTH, MN. I SEE WHY HE IS A SALES SUPERSTAR! THIS IS OUR 2ND LEASE & OUR 2ND SOUL FROM CORNERSTONE KIA @ ELK RIVER. THE SERVICE, SALES & LEADERSHIP TEAM IS OUSTANDING! THIS TEAM IS A WINNER WITH THEIR VALUES TRANSLATED INTO LIFE! I'VE GOT A NEW CAR & NEW FRIENDS! THANKS, TY & EVERYONE AT CORNERSTONE KIA! BART & CAROL

Overall Experience
    Cornerstone Kia

We are glad you had a top-notch experience with Ty, Dan and Jon at Cornerstone Kia. We value our relationships with our customers and do our best to l...isten so we can best meet their needs. Congratulations on your new red KIA Soul, we hope you are enjoying it.

• Customer
    January 17, 2018

Always have a great experience here, never been disappointed and I should know because this made my 12th automobile that we have purchased from the de...alership. If they weren’t good I wouldn’t come back. The service department is of excellent quality, helpful and courteous.

Louie, thank you for your feedback and long-standing relationship with our dealership. We appreciate your business and referrals. We look forward to... working with you again when you are in for service or on your next purchase.

• VALUES & SOULS
    January 3, 2018

CORNERSTONE KIA @ ELK RIVER, MN IS A ROCK! WE WANTED A RED KIA SOUL, WHICH AS IT TURNED OUT WAS HARD TO FIND. TY GIBSON IS PERSISTENT,... PATIENT,...... & PRODUCTIVE! HE FOUND THE CAR FOR US IN DULUTH, MN. I SEE WHY HE IS A,... SALES SUPERSTAR! THIS IS OUR 2ND LEASE & OUR 2ND SOUL FROM CORNERSTONE KIA @ ELK RIVER. THE SERVICE, SALES & LEADERSHIP TEAM IS OUSTANDING! THIS TEAM IS A WINNER WITH THEIR VALUES TRANSLATED INTO LIFE! I'VE GOT A NEW CAR & NEW FRIENDS! THANKS, TY & EVERYONE AT CORNERSTONE KIA! BART & CAROL

Bart & Carol, we value our relationships with our customers and do our best to listen so we can best meet their needs. Congratulations on your new re...d Soul! We hope you are enjoying it. We are glad Ty was able to assist you in a smooth buying experience and work with you to get the color Soul you wanted. Thank you again for your business

• New car
    November 26, 2017

Mac and everyone here was awesome. They were not pushy and they made us feel comfortable and that we could trust them. We leased a sorento and we love... it. Thanks for your awesome customer service!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a great buying experience with Mac. Congratulations on your new S...orento, we hope your enjoying it.

• We were shopping for a used car but bought a new c
    November 20, 2017

We were shopping for a used car and William Swanson was very helpful. He showed us a new one and told us the pros and cons. And we decided on the new... one. We are very happy with the car and the sales.

Jim, We always want our customers to be comfortable with their buying decision. We are glad William provided an excellent experience. Thank you for sh...aring your feedback. Congrats on the new vehicle!

• Michae
    November 5, 2017

Buying process was easy thanks to Michael(Mac) McCurdy,Jon Berg, and finance manager would highly recommend Cornerstone Kia

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a great buying experience with Mac and the team. Congratulations ...on your vehicle purchase, we hope your enjoying it.

• New Car
    November 4, 2017

Sales person and finance person were professional, very knowledgeable, and courteous. They followed through on every question we had. The salesman spe...nt about a hour troubleshooting the phone syncing process, thank you for the extra effort to solve our problem. A++ customer service. The car was well prepared as well.

We are glad you had a top-notch experience with at Cornerstone Kia. We value our relationships with our customers and do our best to listen so we can ...best meet their needs. Congratulations on your new vehicle, we hope you are enjoying it.

• I came, I saw, I drove home!
    September 24, 2017

Hassan is a young salesman with a veterans spirit. There was no extra of anything. Hassan listened to my list of desires; that I admit probably sounde...d more like a ransom note in a hostage situation...LOL!!! I made it clear that I was ready to buy and Cornerstone would get one shot to match me with a financier with agreeable terms. It took me longer to drive from St. Oaul to Elk River than it took Finance Manager (Dan) to orchestrate a deal for me. Dan was awesome! He was about his business; but was friendly, knowledgeable, and worked to find every option he could to help me protect my investment. You have to go through Dan to complete a purchase; but you should choose Hassan to get you into Dan's office. I did the math; and I found the following to be true: Hassan + Dan = Me driving home in my Mercedes S Class!!!

Overall Experience
    Cornerstone Kia

We value our relationships with our customers and do our best to listen so we can best meet their needs. Congratulations on your new Mercedes, we hop...e you are enjoying it. We are glad Hassan was able to assist you in a smooth buying experience. Thank you again for your business.

• Ms. Bought a Car
    September 11, 2017

Pleased with the car and with the assistance received from sales associates and business manager.

We appreciate your business and are happy to hear you received great service.

• Ms. Bought a Car
    September 11, 2017

We appreciate your business and are happy to hear you received great service.

17094 Vance St NW Elk River, MN 55330