The Overland Truck Store

Saturday 10:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed
(360) 813-6782 (360) 813-6782

Awesome 😊

We love these guys! Of course CJ is our favorite but they are all awesome! CJ went above and beyond to help us out. He surprised my son with a better car then he was hoping for and worked miracles to get it financed. Not to mention he worked a not so wonderful trade-in into the deal 😊 This was by far the best experience we have ever had with a car dealership new or used! We will definitely save time, energy and money by coming here first next time. Plus everyone has the whitest smiles ever 😊

Loved them!

They explained everything that we had questions about, and went above and beyond when it came to helping us get a deal. They knew every detail about every car in their lot, and recommended the perfect vehicles that for our criteria. 10/10 would go back and recommend to family and friends! Also they were very personal, not distant or cold at all.

In and OUT!

I kept seeing this super sick 2012 Toyota Tacoma sitting out front and fell in love with it knowing it would be around 30-35 with its low miles, lift kit and new rims / tires. I called on it and they wanted 29. I held off a couple days, thought about some numbers then called back for a test drive. I decided that if they could get me an interest rate at or lower than 5% and take the normal 500ish type payment that comes with a truck or car that expensive down to around 300 that I would buy. All in around 30 minutes they hooked me up with they low interest rate I wanted, got my payments in the sweet spot and even got the loan through my credit union so everything was a straight shot. I had no idea that the truck I got also came with a lifetime warranty. As long as I keep up on my oil changes etc, the entire train is covered! Tons of other great things I'm sure I'm forgetting. Just a bunch of great guys and I highly recommend going here.

It was amazing

I hate a great experience with north west rides I got great service. They were super nice quick to respond to make me happy with what I got great prices great people.

Dealer response

Thanks for giving us the chance to have earned your business Kameron. I hope you had* a great experience! Most people Hate the experience of auto correct

Beyond what I expected to

I didn't have the best of credit and they hooked me up with an affordable price plan that suited my needs, first time financings a car. got me back on the road driving my own personal vehicle instead of borrowing or renting a car

Awesome Jeep buying experience!

There was no pressure from the staff during the test drive and vehicle consideration. The staff were very knowledgeable and very pleasant to work with.

Awesome Experience

Northwest rides hooked me up with the exact truck I wanted, they were very helpful with the whole process and made buying a vehicle painless. I’m definitely recommending them to all of my buddies. Check them out!

Great service

Service was great. Cj helped me choose my car and got me a great deal. Quick and easy. I would reccomend this dealership to everyone looking for a deal.

Great interaction, thanks CJ!

Everyone we interacted with was friendly. CJ was super helpful and great to deal with, he made the whole process easy. We’re happy with our truck and would definitely recommend Northwest Rides to anyone!

Great experience!

Got a bada $$ first car! Definitely coming back for another vehicle! I would recommend all my friends, coworkers, and family here. This really was an awesome experience.