Young Mazda

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Mrs. Jay Rennemeyer

Always very helpful and informative. A very pleasant experience.

Mike Johnson was absolutely great with helping us!

Mike Johnson was super helpful! he was very responsive to our needs. Excellent Service area! Amazingly clean and organized.

Young Mazda Ogden, Utah

Had a great experience again at Young dealerships this will be the third car purchased at The Youngs Dealerships and have been pleased and treated great by this company Michelle and I thank You!!

Young Mazda Riverdale UT

Easy to make appointments and can generally get in same day or next. Transparent pricing. I was told that my tires didn't need to be rotated which saved $20. I appreciated the honesty. Customer service has been great.

2020 Mazada CX5

It was a pleasure to work with Ray, he is very knowledgeable about the vehicles he sells. He showed my wife every option in her new car and answered every question.

Great People to work with

The best car dealer i have ever worked with in my 54 years of car buying.

Awesome Experience

I was in and out with my new car just under an hour and half. There was no gimmicks just straight to their best price. Finance was just a great he provided me with some peace of mind options and had it broken down on how much more my payment would go up if I added something. All and all Young Mazda has earned a customer for life. Dont go anywhere else other then YOUNG MAZDA

Amaaaazing

Truly amazing experience. Pauls customer service is unreal! He went out of his way to make sure I was taken care of. I LOVE my Mazda, and cant wait to upgrade one day! I will only use Young Mazda from now on!

Best service I've ever had!

They were very kind and courteous. They laughed and hooked with you about things, but only when appropriate. It was my first visit, so the concierge showed me around. They were very knowledgeable, fast and, so far, reliable. So far, I will definitely go there for servicing whenever I need it.

Oil change and tire rotation

Service at Young Mazda is always a positive experience. It took a little longer than I was accustomed to this time, but the service was performed well and they even washed my car. I really appreciate that last touch! While I waited, I was offered a snack and had a cup of coffee. I love my car and am very happy with Young Mazda.