Young Mazda

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Service review

Service was great they kept informed the only problem I saw was the day I picked my car up the had trouble finding it and they had one guy manning the service desk and it was super busy he was having a hard time keeping up but he was very nice

Review for my car buying experience was absolutel

Tyler was an excellent salesman. He was able to helpe get a car and that enables me to go back into the workforce, as I have a disability.

Mazda 3 hatchback

Tyler was great! He helped me find the perfect car for me.

Car service

The service is always great and done efficiently in a timely manner.

1.0

Parts.

Was working with Angel in the parts department. Terrible service. I tried get in touch with the parts department today and I called 5 different times a few hours apart each time leading to a dead line. Operator told me they always answer the phone but that’s clearly false. Terrible service. Requested a call back never received that either. Get better service reps.

Easy going car buying experience.

Normally I would just work through the internet sales person to find the best price. I might have to take a trip in getting the car but I loved the chase. This time it was different since I had to trade my wife's car in. I had the car listed locally but no hits on it. Before contacting Young Mazda, I test drove a CX-5GTR at a dealership in a town south of Salt Lake. I did go back to see the numbers on a trade since it was the lowest advertised price in Utah. Right off the bat they did the usual $1K lower than book value. While at that different dealer I received a message from Taylor Barker about making the drive to Young Mazda. I was thinking, wow that's far! I did mention we was looking at a new CX-5 or did they have a slightly used CX-9 which we really liked. After some talking between us her manager Abraham gave me a call. If he is as genuine as he seems, then he is outstanding. That evening he looked through inventory and sent me an email of the numbers and monthly payment. Just ask another Utah dealer to do that. Just looking at me cars ad online. My wife and I went up there on Monday after work and met everyone involved. Off to the side was a beautiful red 2020 CX-9 Grand Touring with a sign saying reserved for Bill, want to talk about having me a hello! We took the test drive with Britney in the new car. Once done Abraham and I test drove the car I was trading in. On return Abe printed the contract in which he along with now Tyler cover with me. To the dollar of what the email stated for my payment. Could you imagine having a car buying experience this easy?

Great Service!!!

Always very happy with service from this location.

Great Service

Great service, quick turnover, and great price for synthetic oil.

4.0

Service

Great customer service in their service department!

Service

Great service, easy to schedule, fast and reliable experience