Young Mazda

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2020 MAZDA CX-5

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER BUYING A NEW VEHICLE. THANKS YOUNG MAZDA!!!!

Young Mazda

Always recommend Young Mazda! Good service and always treated fairly.

Great people, Great experience highly recommend

All i have to say is WOW! My experience here was Fantastic.

Great People to work with

This Dealership has an A rating from me. Love the dealership, and all the people are great.

Miata MX-5 RF Grandtouring

Matt did a real good job , listened well and fixed the problem

Best place for service

Jenn, Matt and Tanner are all great. I bring my car here because of them. They make it easy.

Bought a new car!

I went in to buy a Mazda CX-5, and also to trade in my old car. My salesman was Tyler Ross and he was amazing! He found me the car I wanted, he didnt try and show me anything I didnt want. He was also very patient with me. The entire young staff was also so awesome, patient and kind! I ended up getting the car I wanted!

Service

Good/nice/friendly staff for doing service on your car. Video of your car is also a plus!

Great overall experience!

Friendly service manager who kept me up to date on the status of my vehicle. Overall a great experience!!

Service Dept too care of us

Jennifer in their service department is awesome. She took care of us by pointing out warranty issues then all we came in for was an oil changed. Their tech took video of the issues and maintenance that they think should be done and then let me decide. All that by test and email which is my preferred communication method since I cannot easily take calls at work.