Napleton Chevrolet Buick

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Pleasant and helpful service

Everyone is always very pleasant. Always helpful and eager to please. They make sure to check that their service was adequate and meets your expectations after they have provided the service

Chevy service

Service department is everything you would want in top notch service. They are very friendly, knowledgeable, and most interested in getting you on your way as quick as possible while having your vehicle serviced. I highly recommend them for anything you need in Chevy service.

Best experience

Best Chevy dealer anywhere! Gary Bortz is the best salesman! He'll take good care of you. And the service department is top notch as well!

Very Happy

I have been very happy with my service. Jared helped me with my rewards points that I did not know how to redeem. Micah is always helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend Napelton.

Highly recommend Napleton

I would purchase another vehicle from Napleton. I was never pressured and the service for oil change and tire rotation has been great. Got an appointment within a few days. They have a very nice waiting area and it took no time at all.

OEM Splash Guards

Recently bought a vehicle from Napleton Chevy. The Tahoe did not come with splash guards, so the dealer ordered the OEM splash guards which promptly arrived. Installation was a snap and completed within the hour. Service people, especially Micah, were most helpful in getting my rewards account to pay for the service even though I did not have the correct password with me. He worked with Chevrolet to get access to the funds for payment purposes.

Basic oil changr

My 17 Chevy Silverado needed a oil change, was able to get right in no hassle or problem at all, whole service was great and 15 min I was on my way,I was treated exceptionally awesome, it was the way I want service to be treated

New Vehicle Purchase

After stopping at the dealership in February and finding out all 2021 Tahoes had been built out by the factory, and that they would not accept any new orders, I was disappointed that I would have to wait and order a 2022 model much later in the year. A couple months went by and it turned out a dealership in this same state had the model I was looking for. Though they had to make a dealer trade, Napleton worked the negotiation and was able to trade a totally different model vehicle for a brand new 2021 Tahoe; then they went up there and drove it back and I took title to a beautiful 2021 Midnight Blue Metallic Tahoe that my wife really wanted. I give them an A for going out and making this happen or we would have been waiting another 7 months or so. I highly recommend visiting Napleton in Columbus Wisconsin to meet some real nice and capable people if you are looking for a new Chevy... or Buick!!!!!!

Highly recommend!

Highly recommend! Crystal and her team really knocked it out of the park when assisting me in purchasing my new Traverse. They took that extra time and explained different options and allowed me to think about it without feeling pressured. Really personable and down to earth people. The Manager sat in on the financing and they took the time to find extra discounts to get me the best deal and help me stay within my budget. Great team!

Buying a new truck at Napleton chevy

Service people were very helpful getting accessories for my new truck and were very safe in this time of cov-19 and I felt safe to.