Napleton Chevrolet Buick

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

New Chevrolet Silverado. First chevy i ever owned

The staff answered all of our questions. Very nice and considerate. Gary Bortz did a great job helping my wife and i, thank you so very much.

Gary Bortz was very helpful. Highly Recommended

Bought a new 2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer RS online all the way from Colorado. Gary was very helpful and accommodating. I would definitely contact him for my new Chevrolet purchases in the future.

Gary Bortz was excellent. Great experience.

Gary Bortz at Napleton Chevrolet was very knowledgeable and helpful. He explained the different options of the models of Equinox I was interested in. The purchase and delivery of our new Equinox was very easy. He explained how everything in our car works and encouraged us to call if we had any questions or problems with our new car. He is excellent.

Pleasant and helpful service

Everyone is always very pleasant. Always helpful and eager to please. They make sure to check that their service was adequate and meets your expectations after they have provided the service

Chevy service

Service department is everything you would want in top notch service. They are very friendly, knowledgeable, and most interested in getting you on your way as quick as possible while having your vehicle serviced. I highly recommend them for anything you need in Chevy service.

Best experience

Best Chevy dealer anywhere! Gary Bortz is the best salesman! He'll take good care of you. And the service department is top notch as well!

Very Happy

I have been very happy with my service. Jared helped me with my rewards points that I did not know how to redeem. Micah is always helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend Napelton.

Highly recommend Napleton

I would purchase another vehicle from Napleton. I was never pressured and the service for oil change and tire rotation has been great. Got an appointment within a few days. They have a very nice waiting area and it took no time at all.

OEM Splash Guards

Recently bought a vehicle from Napleton Chevy. The Tahoe did not come with splash guards, so the dealer ordered the OEM splash guards which promptly arrived. Installation was a snap and completed within the hour. Service people, especially Micah, were most helpful in getting my rewards account to pay for the service even though I did not have the correct password with me. He worked with Chevrolet to get access to the funds for payment purposes.

Basic oil changr

My 17 Chevy Silverado needed a oil change, was able to get right in no hassle or problem at all, whole service was great and 15 min I was on my way,I was treated exceptionally awesome, it was the way I want service to be treated