Napleton Chevrolet Buick

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.3

Napelton Chevrolet Buick BUYER BEWARE!!

Bought a vehicle with cash last year from Napelton--which was a certified previously leased vehicle with 17,000 miles. We drove home to Janesville and once we got it home noticed the front bumper had popped out. We then made arrangements to take it back and repaired. It was a clip that was broke that they fixed while we were in their waiting room. I recently had scuffed my buffer and took it to a Certified body shop in Janesville to repair and they gave me an estimate. Took the vehicle in for repair and then they called me asking me what happened to the bumper before. I told them Napelton replaced a bumper clip. They stated it was repaired incorrectly--actually it was glued--so they had to destroy the bumper to get it off. Now the whole bumper had to be replaced for additional money. They suggested I go back to the dealership to address this issue. I talked to the General Manager "Dan" to let him know about the faulty repair. We showed him pictures that the Body Shop provided and offered to give him their phone number for clarification. He was very defensive and told us they don't have a Body Shop there and that they out source that work--yet we sat in their waiting room while it was being done. No one told us they out source this stuff--regardless. They do not standby the workmanship of the people they out source their work to. Dan just kept saying its only cosmetic--not sorry or apologetic or even cared about the issue--very arrogant person. We are moving forward and contacting General Motors to file a formal Complaint--this Dealership is giving General Motors a bad name. BUYER BEWARE!!

New truck purchase

Best service i have ever had buying a new truck. This chevrolet dealer will do what they say. I will be going back to them when its time to trade again.

New Silverado

Easy going friendly staff. They made the buying process smooth and enjoyable. Only negative thing is there are pot holes in the lot there so it could be repaved.

new truck purchase

needed a new truck surfed the net found what i needed 2hours away.called and talked to Don Johnson made the deal over the phone. picked up truck 3 days later.very nice dealership friendly greeting Don had all the paperwork ready an d i was on my way in about 20 minutes. i would highly recommend this dealer definitely 5star plus!!

Mr. happy

Looking for a new Pickup truck and they had a loaner for sale which was just perfect for what I was looking for! Joel made the process go easy and explained everything in detail!

picky

they went out of there way to find me the truck I wanted very pleased with all the help joell ellens and the rest of there staff helped out

Good service

I have had all my car maintenance performed at Napleton since I purchased it there 166,000 miles ago. I have not had any problems with the service department. They are professional and explain all the work done (or needs to be done) to my vehicle.

Roses car

They are great to work with. They always make sure you are taken care of. Been doing business with them for years and will continue in the years to come.

Chevy Silverado

Gary was very helpful. He had the truck all ready for us to take for a ride to see if that was what we wanted. He worked up the payment different ways with the Chevy specials running at the time.

Rose's new car

They are always great to work with. We have brought 6 vehicles over the years. Gary and Don are great to work with, will again the the future.