Napleton Chevrolet Buick

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

picky

they went out of there way to find me the truck I wanted very pleased with all the help joell ellens and the rest of there staff helped out

Good service

I have had all my car maintenance performed at Napleton since I purchased it there 166,000 miles ago. I have not had any problems with the service department. They are professional and explain all the work done (or needs to be done) to my vehicle.

Roses car

They are great to work with. They always make sure you are taken care of. Been doing business with them for years and will continue in the years to come.

Chevy Silverado

Gary was very helpful. He had the truck all ready for us to take for a ride to see if that was what we wanted. He worked up the payment different ways with the Chevy specials running at the time.

Rose's new car

They are always great to work with. We have brought 6 vehicles over the years. Gary and Don are great to work with, will again the the future.

Homeowner

Gary was great to work with explained everything well they handled all the financial stuff every thing went very smoothly very happy with my new truck

Came for routine service, Found an amazing new car

While waiting for one of our cars to be serviced, my wife and I decided to look around the show room. A vehicle caught our interest and I went to see if Gary Bortz could help us out. He was already very busy, but we set up a later time to come back. When we came back, Gary got all our information, had someone look at our trade vehicle and allowed us to test drive the new car. By the time we concluded the test drive, the numbers had been crunched and we were very happy with the payments options we were presented with. We could not be happier with how we were treated, as we have been long-term customers and intend to continue in the future. We would be remiss if we didn't mention how far "Above and Beyond" Gary Bortz went, to make sure we received the absolute best deal. We are very happy with our purchase!

Great buying experience

Had a great experience working with Gary to find a new vehicle in the price range I needed. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle to purchase.

Great experience

Gary Bortz great. Had a complete work-up of used or leased car before we got to dealership. We came looking for used car and decided leasing was a better option to get everything we wanted. Gave us better deal on trade in. We got all the options at a price we could afford. Gary was efficient, helpful and friendly. Highly recommend.

glad we went to napleton

Gary was exceptional helping us find our new car. before we left with our new vehicle he spent extra time showing us all the features of our car.i highly recommend shopping there.