Napleton Chevrolet Buick

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

BUYER

Dealing with Napleton was nothing but a headache from the time we walked in the door. No one could give us good answers and they stuck an $800 charge on my final bill that I told him I did not want. Save yourself your time and money and go somewhere else, unless you like getting screwed over.

Dealer response

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to Napleton Chevrolet Buick. If you are willing to give us another chance, please reach out to us at (920) 249-4538 to speak to our manager directly.

2018 Equinox

Service was very timely and thorough. Pleased with the experience.

Dealer response

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Napleton Chevrolet Buick and we hope to see you again soon!

Accountant

I had a good experience with all people dealt with. Everyone was able to answer my questions to my satisfaction. I would recommend this dealership to others

Satisfied Customer

We had such an amazing experience at Napleton! We called them and spoke to Erin about a vehicle we were interested in and she was so kind and informative. Upon arriving we were introduced to Gary Bortz (salesman) and he was so helpful and answered all of our questions. We didn’t feel pushed or rushed at all. We will be buying our next vehicle here and would HIGHLY recommend Napleton to anyone looking at purchasing a vehicle.

Went in not knowing...left ecstatic!

The experience for me was absolutely amazing! Kevin is the best! I went in thinking I was going to get a used vehicle, again, and drove out in a brand new car that exceeded my expectations! Kevin was very patient, knowledgeable and very, very helpful! Im a customer for life!

Chevrolet Impala

The service was done quickly; and the car was even given a wash and dry! That was an extra special bonus at no charge. :)

oil and filter change

Brought my 2013 Equinox in for a oil & filter change. After dropping my vehicle off my wife and I walked to a near by restaurant for lunch. While at the restaurant Napleton called to advise my vehicle was done. Received a inspection report, which was nice. All staff was courteous.

Great Job.

Call for a repair and they took me right in. I needed a loaner as the repair would take a couple days. I felt I was treated fairly and in a timely manner. So far am happy I bought from Nappleton.

Truck repair

I bought a 2009 G M C pickup . had to have some repairs done they were fast and did a great job. They even had a loaner so i could get to work while they worked on my truck. I would buy from them again.

2015 buick lacrosse

Great and fast service, good attitude, great facility, all around good experience

Dealer response

Javier, we are glad to hear our staff provided you with great and fast service! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.