Napleton Chevrolet Buick

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Silverado

Our salesman, Kevin Jansma was very informative and fun to speak with. No pressure at all. Definitely my most pleasant car buying experience ever. Also, I checked with multiple chevy dealers before taking a chance on this one. Best price available.

Dealer response

Hi there, your satisfaction is our top priority. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Owner

On a recent trip thru Wisconsin, one of my tires started losing pressure. I pulled into Columbus, Googled Chevrolet Dealers, and located Napleton Chevrolet. I was greeted by Jessica at the service desk. She greeted me with a smile and a "how can we help you today". She entered my work order and said "we will get on it". 30 minutes later, Aaron, the repairman, brought my car out, greeted me, showed me a large nail that he pulled from the tire. He informed me it was not serious, he had plugged the tire and I was ready to go. The cost was reasonable, the service outstanding. I don't know who owns this dealership, but they have an outstanding service department. J. Jeffrey, Dallas TX.

Dealer response

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us. Safe travels!

1.0

BUYER

Dealing with Napleton was nothing but a headache from the time we walked in the door. No one could give us good answers and they stuck an $800 charge on my final bill that I told him I did not want. Save yourself your time and money and go somewhere else, unless you like getting screwed over.

Dealer response

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to Napleton Chevrolet Buick. If you are willing to give us another chance, please reach out to us at (920) 249-4538 to speak to our manager directly.

2018 Equinox

Service was very timely and thorough. Pleased with the experience.

Dealer response

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Napleton Chevrolet Buick and we hope to see you again soon!

Accountant

I had a good experience with all people dealt with. Everyone was able to answer my questions to my satisfaction. I would recommend this dealership to others

Satisfied Customer

We had such an amazing experience at Napleton! We called them and spoke to Erin about a vehicle we were interested in and she was so kind and informative. Upon arriving we were introduced to Gary Bortz (salesman) and he was so helpful and answered all of our questions. We didn’t feel pushed or rushed at all. We will be buying our next vehicle here and would HIGHLY recommend Napleton to anyone looking at purchasing a vehicle.

Went in not knowing...left ecstatic!

The experience for me was absolutely amazing! Kevin is the best! I went in thinking I was going to get a used vehicle, again, and drove out in a brand new car that exceeded my expectations! Kevin was very patient, knowledgeable and very, very helpful! Im a customer for life!

Chevrolet Impala

The service was done quickly; and the car was even given a wash and dry! That was an extra special bonus at no charge. :)

oil and filter change

Brought my 2013 Equinox in for a oil & filter change. After dropping my vehicle off my wife and I walked to a near by restaurant for lunch. While at the restaurant Napleton called to advise my vehicle was done. Received a inspection report, which was nice. All staff was courteous.

Truck repair

I bought a 2009 G M C pickup . had to have some repairs done they were fast and did a great job. They even had a loaner so i could get to work while they worked on my truck. I would buy from them again.