Napleton Chevrolet Buick

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Napleton

Gary Bortz and Don Johnson are great people to work with. Are willing to deal and listen to your needs. They were not pushy and were eager to answer all my questions. Would recommend them highly .

Dealer response

We appreciate your business and your recommendation of our team here at Napleton Chevrolet Buick! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

4.0

Napleton

overall positive experience-- good pleasant atmosphere

Excellent service!!

I had a great experience at Napleton!! Excellent service all the way around!!! Thank you again Gary!!! I have to say I'm very pleased with my purchase!!!!

Napleton dealership, two thumbs up!

I'm very pleased with my recent visit to Napleton in Columbus. The staff was very professional, and courteous, they tried their best to meet every need that I requested. I definitly felt like I was the center of their attention. I would recommend a visit to Napleton if you're in the market for a vehicle.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Napleton Chevrolet Buick. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

So easy to work with!

I am so happy with my new equinox. Kevin, Don, and Dan made the whole process quick and painless.

Great service in Columbus.

Napleton Chevy was great. They took time to answer my questions and made the process quick and easy. Thrilled with my clean new(new to me) Equinox.

Dealer response

Thanks for the review, Cody! We are glad to hear you are enjoying your clean and "new to you" Equinox :) .. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Efficient Repair

Napleton's service department is excellent. I had a issue with my RV,realize that it is 30 years old, the worked with the prior servicing facility and myself to correct an electrical issue on that RV. The service manages communications were great and their tech worked within my guidelines to preform the repair. I highly recommend them.

Dealer response

Thanks for the review, Steven! Happy to hear we were able to fix up your RV for you. We pride ourselves on being able to work on any type of vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again :)

Costomer

Had my fabric and paint protection put on my car and was highly satisfied with the work.

Dealer response

Thanks for the review, Mary! We are happy to know that we put on the protection package to your satisfaction :) Please let us know if you have any more needs!

Excellent Experience

Excellent customer service by far with the sales team! Made my buying experience very easy and smooth.

Dealer response

Thanks for the review, Katie! We pride ourselves on our customer service so that is a very awesome compliment :) Thanks again!

4.5

DEFINITELY Recommend Napleton Chevrolet Buick =)

i recently purchased a 2015 Chevy Equinox from Napleton. My mom had just passed away, so not really a good time, but had a good experience w/Napleton Chevrolet Buick. The staff was extremely knowledgable and helpful. (Kevin's a good person to ask...well, most anything about the vehicle, electronics/gadgets, etc... if he didnt have an answer right away, he'd find one.) At the time i only had my temps (license) and didn't have transportation available to come out and see the vehicle after the initial test-drive, but the staff drove out to my house ( about a 1/2 hr. drive, one way...) picked up my trade-in vehicle, drove it back to the dealership and then accompanied me and my new Equinox home =) i felt this was going above and beyond! i dont think you'd be able to find that quality/get that kind of service just anywhere. i appreciate it!!!!! (Special thanks to Kim and Vince!!!! Kim was the brave soul who rode back with the new driver.... yes, she survived =) Paperwork and all that jazz was fairly painless as well. Thank you to everyone who prepared/processed that for us. Overall a good experience, i would DEFINITELY recommend Napleton Chevrolet Buick. THANKS AGAIN YOU GUYS, as well as anyone i forgot to mention!