Napleton Chevrolet Buick

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Job.

Call for a repair and they took me right in. I needed a loaner as the repair would take a couple days. I felt I was treated fairly and in a timely manner. So far am happy I bought from Nappleton.

2015 buick lacrosse

Great and fast service, good attitude, great facility, all around good experience

Dealer response

Javier, we are glad to hear our staff provided you with great and fast service! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Napleton

Gary Bortz and Don Johnson are great people to work with. Are willing to deal and listen to your needs. They were not pushy and were eager to answer all my questions. Would recommend them highly .

Dealer response

We appreciate your business and your recommendation of our team here at Napleton Chevrolet Buick! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

4.0

Napleton

overall positive experience-- good pleasant atmosphere

Excellent service!!

I had a great experience at Napleton!! Excellent service all the way around!!! Thank you again Gary!!! I have to say I'm very pleased with my purchase!!!!

Napleton dealership, two thumbs up!

I'm very pleased with my recent visit to Napleton in Columbus. The staff was very professional, and courteous, they tried their best to meet every need that I requested. I definitly felt like I was the center of their attention. I would recommend a visit to Napleton if you're in the market for a vehicle.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Napleton Chevrolet Buick. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

So easy to work with!

I am so happy with my new equinox. Kevin, Don, and Dan made the whole process quick and painless.

Great service in Columbus.

Napleton Chevy was great. They took time to answer my questions and made the process quick and easy. Thrilled with my clean new(new to me) Equinox.

Dealer response

Thanks for the review, Cody! We are glad to hear you are enjoying your clean and "new to you" Equinox :) .. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Efficient Repair

Napleton's service department is excellent. I had a issue with my RV,realize that it is 30 years old, the worked with the prior servicing facility and myself to correct an electrical issue on that RV. The service manages communications were great and their tech worked within my guidelines to preform the repair. I highly recommend them.

Dealer response

Thanks for the review, Steven! Happy to hear we were able to fix up your RV for you. We pride ourselves on being able to work on any type of vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again :)

Costomer

Had my fabric and paint protection put on my car and was highly satisfied with the work.

Dealer response

Thanks for the review, Mary! We are happy to know that we put on the protection package to your satisfaction :) Please let us know if you have any more needs!