Smail Mazda

38 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 26, 2019

I was blown away with the efforts from the entire team. They all worked so hard to make sure I drove off of the lot with the car I loved, and for a deal... I felt comfortable with. I got the car on my birthday, and they even went the extra mile and had a giant red bow on my car, along with a birthday cake, waiting for me! Thank you all for creating a memory that will last a lifetime. I?m so grateful!!

Kylie, Happy Birthday and congratulations on your new vehicle! We're so glad that we were able to make your special day even more special. Feel free t...o reach out to us if you ever need anything. Have a wonderful day!

April 12, 2019

Smail auto outstanding service for my Mazda I have owned 4 mazdas over the years and the Excellant service dept has kept me coming back to smail auto John... beirne best service advisor I ever meet in my 48 years of driving !

Larry, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us! Thank you for highlighting some of our staff that made your experience a great one. We lo...ok forward to your next visit! Take care!

March 13, 2019

I had state inspection performed for free since I bought the car there.

Hi Robert! We're so happy we were able to help you out! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an... awesome day!

January 11, 2019

This service dept. gives severely overpriced estimates. They estimated it would take 4 hours and cost $1200 to repair a wheel hub. My local mechanic did... the job in 2 hours at total cost of $260. Same thing to fix a leaking rear transaxle. They wanted to charge $90 labor to replace a piece of plastic trim. It took me less than 30 seconds to do it myself. It took longer to get the part out of the plastic wrapper than it did to snap it into place. I was to get a $20 rebate from Castrol Oil, but was denied because nowhere on the service order did it state that Castrol oil was used. When I brought this to their attention they did nothing. I asked to speak to the service manager Brian to talk about my concerns, but was ignored even though he walked past me several times - terrific customer service Brian. If at all possible, I will never use this service department again. I will also avoid buying any more vehicles from a Smail dealership as I have had similar problems at Smail Honda. Every time I go to one of their service departments I feel that they are trying to rip me off. It must be their culture.

Mr. Charles Klotz: Thank you for your insightful comments regarding your experience at our Smail Mazda store and reference to a prior visit to our Hon...da Store. I apologize for the poor treatment and I assure you that we will honor our Price Match Guarantee and perform any service with "like kind and quality" parts and labor. We quote prices based on factory recommended time guides at locally competitive labor rates using Genuine Factory parts that come with a nationwide guarantee valid at any certified factory dealership in the country. Please contact me at your convenience to discuss process or pricing issues in depth. It is our goal to treat you as an honored guest at any of our franchised service departments. Again thank you for your comments and I would be glad to assist you with any service or parts related question. Sincerely, Joe Profeta Parts and Service Director Smail Auto Group

January 3, 2019

Friendly, very friendly Very helpful with questions about voice control u

Alan, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future.... Take care!

December 17, 2018

I was looking to buy a vehicle and saw a used one on their website that had the features I was looking for but was hesitant to buy anything right away.... I made an appointment to test drive it, which was easy and simple to set up. I wasn't expecting to purchase anything that day but, they were able to get me a good financing option that worked for my budget. I was never pressured into buying, but it did kind of feel like they already expected that I was going to make a purchase, which is not a complaint just an observation. All-in-all it was a simple and pleasant experience.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleas...ed to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Smail Mazda!

December 13, 2018

I want to Thank John and the service he provided to me for our Mazada CX5. John goes to great lengths to make sure my vehicle is taken care of in a timely... fashion. My CX5 is only 2 years old but has 110,000 miles. That is the result of the excellent service I receive each and every time John services my vehicle.

William, thank you so much for your high rating! Until the next time we meet, take care!

December 3, 2018

John, my service manager, is always pleasant to deal with and keeps me apprised of work that needs completed. He answers quickly when I have questions... and is thorough in his explanations.

Carla, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Smail Mazda! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

December 2, 2018

always friendly service advisor John, understands the vehicle, ease of getting a service appointment, I feel is better to stay with genuine Mazda parts... and service.

Drew, we really appreciate your positive review! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

November 19, 2018

Always excellent service. Everyone is always friendly and helpful.

Christine, thank you so much for your high rating! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.