Jaguar Englewood

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Very efficient and knowledgeable.

Very efficient and knowledgeable. I was able to obtain the Jaguar I wanted when another local dealer could not. Further, my recent service went very smoothly with a loaner available and a service person able to show me how to access traffic on my GPS.

Dealer response

Jeffrey, thanks for the positive review! We can't tell you how nice it feels to hear that our Service Team went above and beyond to make sure your experience was a memorable one with us at Jaguar Englewood. We look forward to hearing from you again, and please contact us if you ever need anything regarding your vehicle!

Great and efficient service.

Great and efficient service. Would highly recommend to family and friends. Thank you so much

Dealer response

Hello Jason! We are delighted to know our Service Team provided you with efficient service and we appreciate your business with Jaguar Englewood.

4.0

The staff tries to be helpful.

The staff tries to be helpful. Sometimes you can walk in and no one will greet you immediately. Service advisors aren’t anXious to assist. Went to parts department and gate was down non attended. Seems as though know one knew why.

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing Jaguar Englewood for your servicing needs. We are pleased that you enjoyed a helpful and quick experience. Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with in regards to the Parts Department. Our team is here to assist.

4.0

You should provide different variety of refreshments and

You should provide different variety of refreshments and snack, since you are a luxury brand.

Dealer response

Hello, I appreciate you taking the time to share your review and would like the opportunity to discuss your feedback. Can you please send your contact information to me? I look forward to hearing from you. Alexander Prisco Center Manager aprisco@penskeautomotive.com

Really good dealership , fully recommend it… go and ask

Really good dealership , fully recommend it… go and ask for Benjamin the sales rep. Thanks one again

Dealer response

Jeremy, thank you for taking the time to share your good car-buying experience with us! Congratulations on your new ride! Don't hesitate to reach out to us when we can work with you down the road at Jaguar Englewood.

They take time and attention to the importance of getting...

They take time and attention to the importance of getting your car done quickly and correctly!!

Dealer response

Thank you for the positive feedback. Jaguar Englewood is dedicated to the highest level of excellence. Have a wonderful day.

Excellent service. Loaner was waiting. A painless...

Excellent service. Loaner was waiting. A painless experience and the vehicle was worked by people who know what they are doing.

Dealer response

Hello, It is nice to hear that you encountered excellent service. Thank you for choosing Jaguar Englewood and we look forward to seeing you again.

Very professional and customer service was amazing!! I...

Very professional and customer service was amazing!! I didn’t have to wait for a long period of time. Overall a great experience!

Dealer response

Thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your experience here at Jaguar Englewood! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Very nice. I felt very comfortable and the people was...

Very nice. I felt very comfortable and the people was very good to working with

Dealer response

Hi there, Thank you for sharing the details of your nice and comfortable experience. At Jaguar Englewood, we look forward to working together in the future.

Excellent service provided! Kudos to Julien Ballssteros...

Excellent service provided! Kudos to Julien Ballssteros and the entire service team. I would recommend this Dealership

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for these kind words about our Service Team here at Jaguar Englewood.