Jaguar Englewood

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

My 2019 F-pace was just in for its annual service. Great...

My 2019 F-pace was just in for its annual service. Great vehicle and a fabulous service department. Julian always listens and pays attention to the tiniest of details. In fact since we’ve been so pleased with this car we recently bought an E-pace as our second vehicle, Ben and Ron made the deal happen and we drove it right out of the showroom. Since it never had a chance to be detailed before we left (it was late evening) Julian scheduled it to come in as soon as he heard! Wow, what great staff. It really makes everything so much nicer, we will continue to buy our cars from these guys.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to learn that you had exceptional experiences with both our Sales and Service Departments. We appreciate your kind words; Jaguar Englewood hopes to work with you again in the future.

Daniel was fantastic and really attentive. I would highly...

Daniel was fantastic and really attentive. I would highly recommend this place for service. They were spot on with the timing and instructions and I would definitely go back

Dealer response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are delighted to know that you have had good experiences with our Service Team at Jaguar Englewood, and we hope that you will continue to visit us!

My Advisor was extremely professional and through. The...

My Advisor was extremely professional and through. The environment was very clean and welcoming. Daniel was very attentive I would recommend this location. Thanks Daniel

Dealer response

Hi Denise, At Jaguar Englewood we thank you for your five star review. Your satisfaction means everything to us and so we are pleased to hear that you Daniel was able to create an attentive and welcoming environment. Thank you for your recommendation and from Jaguar Englewood we hope to see you again.

Experience is always good here. Daniel as always very...

Experience is always good here. Daniel as always very professional and friendly every time I take my vehicle there. Love the different type of coffees I can get while waiting.

Dealer response

Hi there, At Jaguar Englewood we thank you for your five star review. Your satisfaction means everything to us, therefore we are delighted to hear about your recent experience with Daniel. Thank you for choosing Jaguar Englewood and we hope to continue to assist with all of your future automotive needs.

Clean professional quick and easy no pressure the right...

Clean professional quick and easy no pressure the right kind of experience in today’s auto buying world!All dealerships could learn something from this one!

Dealer response

Thank you for visiting Jaguar Englewood. We are happy to know that you enjoyed our services and accommodations. We look forward to working with you again.

Julian is one of the best and responsible advisors I have...

Julian is one of the best and responsible advisors I have worked with at dealership service departments, from Merc to BMW to Jag and other luxury and sports car brands I have owned. The F type coupe is a very rare car to come by, especially in the Northern NJ / NYC area, so service techs don't have much if any experience with them. When I first brought my coupe into Englewood Jag (i didn't buy my car there and was my first visit there) to repair interior and exterior trims that have loosened due to factory defects, the tech did not complete the replacements properly and a number of interior and exterior parts that had to be removed were not reinstalled correctly. Upon showing Julian, he was not only very apologetic but took it upon himself to ensure all would be remediated. For Julian, remediation is not about saving time and money to merely getting the issues back to 'passable' state, like many dealerships would do. He advocated for me and ensured all new parts were ordered again (under warranty) - and the repairs completed again - so I would receive back as good as factory quality. Jaguar itself made Julian's job difficult, with multiple parts on backorder and also having sent him parts that were scuffed in transit (here also, instead of just installing it, Julian sent it back and requested a perfect, undamaged replacement) Because of Jaguar's own delays, the repair had to be done piecemeal over a couple of months. Throughout this time, Julian in addition to providing a Jag or Range rover loaner every time also had my car picked up / delivered to my residence. Truly appreciated. I write this after all the work is completed and defects all fixed. Also, not once was I upsold any service.

Dealer response

Hello- It sounds like you had a quality experience from start to finish, which makes us very happy! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're glad to hear Julian and Mike went above and beyond to assist you with a high level of customer service throughout the process. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback, and we are looking forward to working with you for years to come at Jaguar Englewood.

1.0

I am beyond frustrated with this dealership! I chose this...

I am beyond frustrated with this dealership! I chose this dealership over Paramus (where I usually go) to have my car serviced because there is a fluid leak. I made a huge mistake! My car was towed Saturday at 3pm and the service department was closed. They have left me without a loaner for Sunday, today and tomorrow. I took off of work to make sure I had time to get to the dealership via Uber to pick up my car today but now they are saying this will not be completed today. I am not sure what kind of customer service is provided here on a regular basis but this is unfair to me. I am beyond disappointed and I will make sure I never use this dealership again. I received a call from the service manager and he just called to confirm they can't give me a loaner. They do not care if I have to go to work or anything since now I don't have a car and they did nothing to help me. Thank you very much for your awful customer service!

Dealer response

Billie Jean, We take our customer feedback very seriously and would like the opportunity to learn more about the work that needed to be done and your frustration over the lack of availability of a loaner car. Can you please reach out to me directly at nbarrise@penskeautomotive.com? I look forward to hearing from you. Nick Barrise Service Manager nbarrise@penskeautomotive.com

Fast and prompt service!

I had a wonderful experience at Land Rover englewood. Mike kim was my service manager. He was attentive to my needs from the moment I booked my appointment. He understood I was traveling a far distance to get service in New Jersey as I live in New York and made special arrangements for me to have my car serviced fast and smooth. I am very pleased with his professionalism and pleasant character. Mouhamed is also an amazing salesmen. He took the time to go over new vehicles being that my lease is up soon. The entire staff at Englewood is very nice!

Dealer response

Kendra, thank you so much for your awesome review. We want nothing but the best for our customers, and we're so happy you had such a great experience with us! We will continue to bring you quality service and help you out with all your car needs.

Can’t beat the service!

I had a wonderful experience leasing a car. Everyone was great from the front desk to the Sales Manager, Alex and Finance Manager, Karl. They were friendly, knowledgeable and the whole process took no time at all. The facility was spotless. We were offered water and coffee and a comfortable place to sit. Thanks to all for making it a great experience.

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind review! We are so happy to know that you had a wonderful experience with us. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do to further assist you!

good service

I WOULD REALLY CONTINUE MY SERVICE OUT THERE MIKE HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL AND VERY MUCH UNDERSTANDING AND HARDWORKING SERVICE ADVISOR , HE REALLY TOOK CARE OF ME WITH A LOANER AND TRIED TO FIGURE OUT ISSUE WITH MY WIFI STATUS IN THE CAR , I WOULD REALLY RECOMMEND MIKE KIM FOR ALL MY CARS AND HE HAS THE KNOWLEDGE AND THE COMPANY LAND ROVER SHOULD BE PROUD TO HAVE HIM AS AN ADVISOR .AGAIN HE IS THE ONLY MIKE KIM , GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THIS GENTLEMAN.

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful review, Renny! We are so pleased to see your exuberant words for Mike! We truly appreciate your kind words for him and will be sure to pass them along. We look forward to working with you again.