Jaguar Englewood

Very pleased with the service department.

Very pleased with the service department. My service advisor Charo was excellent and helpful throughout the entire servicing of my vehicle.

Dealer response

We are overjoyed to see that our Service Department was excellent and helpful during the maintenance of your vehicle. Jaguar Englewood is pleased to have a very happy customer.

Julian was courteous and smart.

Julian was courteous and smart. Very helpful and knew exactly what he was doing. Got me a Uber to go my office. No charge. Good experience

Dealer response

We are happy to hear that we could provide you with courteous and smart service, Ron. Our Service Department here at Jaguar Englewood truly appreciates your feedback and looks forward to serving you again.

The service department is efficient and communicates well

The service department is efficient and communicates well with the customer. Mike Kim followed up on everything from the actual servicing of the car to arranging the uber rides to the dealership! Excellent service.

Dealer response

Sounds like you had a very efficient experience with our Service Team. That's exactly what we like to learn! Thank you for bringing your vehicle to us at Jaguar Englewood and we look forward to servicing your car again when needed.

MIke Kim was very kind and explained questions in a

MIke Kim was very kind and explained questions in a professional manner. It was a service center that I would recommend to my friends.

Dealer response

Jaguar Englewood appreciates the 5-stars and feedback. Let us know if you need anything else.

Outstanding care and service.

Outstanding care and service. I highly recommend Jaguar of Englewood. I can’t say enough about how great they are!!

Dealer response

Hello Mike, thank you so very much for the fantastic review and the recommendation that you gave us here at Jaguar Englewood. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a terrific day.

My 1st time experience was great.

My 1st time experience was great. Thank you Mike for your service you were very informative about my jaguar f pace and was able to fix the problem. I will most definitely visit again!.

Dealer response

Jaguar Englewood is more than happy to receive your perfect rating and feedback. We look forward to providing the same level of service upon your future visits.

Excellent service.

Excellent service. Julian Ballesteros and Ian Canaletto . I already wrote a great and long review but this dealerater thing has the suckiest link to get on and it was lost. Dralerater sucks. Jag Englewood is great.

Dealer response

We are happy to know you had excellent service with our Service Team, Arleen. Jaguar Englewood appreciates your business and looks forward to helping in any of your future needs. Thank you for the amazing review and rating.

Great customer service!

Great customer service!! From the moment i approached the facility, i was greated with professionalism and all my issues were resolved in a timely manner. The service agent assigned to me was amazing!!. I will definitely visit again!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Madeline! Jaguar Englewood appreciates your business and we are so glad we were able to get you taken care of quickly! Stay safe and have a wonderful day!

My service advisor Julian is fabulous!

My service advisor Julian is fabulous! I would not hesitate to recommend him as my car is always cared for as if it were his own. Making routine appointments including a courtesy car is never an issue with him as long as you’re prepared to wait 3 weeks for an appointment with a car.

Dealer response

Thank you for leaving us a five-star review, Roxy! We are honored to know that you would highly recommend our Service Team. We look forward to serving you again at Jaguar Englewood.

I have agian received service that exemplifies

I have agian received service that exemplifies excellence. Service was outstanding. With each contact. I was always asked if there was anything else that I needed. Everyone made sure I was satisfied with their service. Thank you again!!!

Dealer response

Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and it pleases us to receive your positive feedback. We hope to welcome you back to Jaguar Englewood in the future.