Granbury Nissan

Sunday Closed Closed
New (817) 736-1548 (817) 736-1548
Used (817) 736-1559 (817) 736-1559

3.8

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great dealership with great individuals I bought my last...

Great dealership with great individuals I bought my last car their and send all of my friends and family to them the still continue to follow up with me asking me how i’m doing! I wish I could give more than 5 stars

This is the place and the people that go over and above...

This is the place and the people that go over and above to help you find the perfect car just for you! No waiting , great salesman and amazing management.

1.0

The only reason this dealership is getting a 1 star...

The only reason this dealership is getting a 1 star review is because it wont allow me to leave 0. This dealership is a joke! They said they had a vehicle for me to come in and test drive. Upon arrival the truck was still not there and was at the owners brothers dealership in Fort Worth. After an hour and a half of waiting the truck finally showed up. The vehicle was missing headrest and other items. When asked why it was missing these items they stated they had no idea but would find out. We took the vehicle on a test drive and noticed the steering wheel was not center and questioned them about this. The dealership said they would look into that and put new tires on and new wiper blades and figure out why the gas tank lid wouldn't shut. They said the truck was out of alignment and they would have it done by the end of the day. We WAITED THERE FOR 6 HOURS TO BE TOLD IT WONT BE DONE TODAY. They said they had to order a part for the front end. One day turned into a week and the truck was still not ready. We were promised $100.00 to make it right by Paul but guess what never came. After getting the truck out of the shop guess what still has an alignment problem and bad wipers and has a gas tank lid that doesn't want to shut you've guessed it the truck. This place is full of lies

A Great Car Shopping Experience

My husband had spoken to Colby Muck about a Nissan Rouge and we went to look at their cars. Colby not only gave us excellent customer service but he listened to what we were looking for and found just the car we were looking for. He is very knowledgeable about cars and he explained everything about the car we bought. You can look high and low but you will never find a better car salesman than Colby. I will recommend Colby to everyone looking for a new car.

Purchase Experience

Working with Andy was such a pleasure. We came in looking for a specific vehicle and left with just that. He was very relatable and the office staff was all very friendly. Will definitely recommend this lot to others who are looking.

Purchased Used Truck

Great experience working with Grandbury Nissan. Smooth transaction experience. Responsive fair negotiation. No hassles and excess charges/fees on final invoice. Would recommend others to this dealership.

state inspection

Wife went in for vehicle state inspection and was told the person checking her in that the vehicle would not pass inspection because of windshield being crack. Passed last 2 years we took it in there. Windshields are not even part of inspection. They were just trying to take advantage of her to try to sell her a windshield. TDLR and TDPS will be hearing about this.

Happy Pathfinder

Great overall experience. Love my car. Alley was a great sales rep! Financing was easy, I will go back to this dealership for my next vehicle purchase.

1.7

Upgraded Review

2 Minutes ago Raising the rating to two stars after meeting with the new General Sales Manager. He is trying to fix the problems at this dealership. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt on this. Hopefully he can turn things around and make customers have a better buying experience.

Awful experience

Worst buying experience of my life in which I have bought over 18 vehicles Total run around from the time I arrived at the dealership. Web site listed vehicle with backup camera. Drove over two hours and no backup camera on vehicle Told me I could put one on for $500 which is what other dealers have told me. Told me they would come down on the price 2k and hold vehicle while I look at another. Then was told I needed to do a credit app to hold the vehicle because a "lady" was coming in to look at it. Didn't like the other vehicle so went back and was told at that time it was a one time only offer. Started to walk away and they agreed to honor the original deal. I said okay but wanted to split the cost of the backup camera. They reluctantly agreed. Then they came back and said the $500 was my half and it actually cost $1100. So my advice is to read the other reviews and run away from this dealer. I don't know how they keep their 3.5 Out of 5 star rating.