Granbury Nissan

Sunday Closed Closed
New (817) 736-1548 (817) 736-1548
Used (817) 736-1559 (817) 736-1559

3.9

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.7

Upgraded Review

2 Minutes ago Raising the rating to two stars after meeting with the new General Sales Manager. He is trying to fix the problems at this dealership. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt on this. Hopefully he can turn things around and make customers have a better buying experience.

1.0

Awful experience

Worst buying experience of my life in which I have bought over 18 vehicles Total run around from the time I arrived at the dealership. Web site listed vehicle with backup camera. Drove over two hours and no backup camera on vehicle Told me I could put one on for $500 which is what other dealers have told me. Told me they would come down on the price 2k and hold vehicle while I look at another. Then was told I needed to do a credit app to hold the vehicle because a "lady" was coming in to look at it. Didn't like the other vehicle so went back and was told at that time it was a one time only offer. Started to walk away and they agreed to honor the original deal. I said okay but wanted to split the cost of the backup camera. They reluctantly agreed. Then they came back and said the $500 was my half and it actually cost $1100. So my advice is to read the other reviews and run away from this dealer. I don't know how they keep their 3.5 Out of 5 star rating.

4.3

Don’t have one

Chad was very helpful. His customer service skills are excellent. Andy is extremely knowledgeable and a pro at his job. Overall a good experience. Nice place to shop.

Granbury Nissan

Chadd Jordan was extremely welcoming and knowledgeable about the car that I was thinking about purchasing at the time of my visit. He had a wonderful personality compared to most sales men and obviously cared about getting me into the right vehicle.

Polite and knowledgeable

Alley is a great rep! Very helpful and knowledgeable. She was very helpful and took her time, she didn’t rush me. She is definitely the one I recommend.

Fiat 500x Trekking

The staff is AMAZING!!! Alley was the rep that assisted me and she was AWESOME as well!!! She was very helpful and should be acknowledged as such!!!

Great Service

Coming back to purchase. They were great! The salesman and staff were very helpful and friendly. And they have a great inventory of cars to choose from. I will definitely be back, and refer friends.

The Best Experience

Searching for a car was like working a part time job. After a few days of shopping. I drove al the way out to Nissan of Granbury. Can you say country 😂. Yet some of the most productive and professional individuals. I truly appreciate the experience and the work from everyone. The sales staff and managers.

4.3

Titan XD

Excellent customer service Chloe was very helpful so was Paul they got the vehicle for me but not the trade-in that I was expecting value but I still made the deal that was the only unhappy part.