United Chevrolet Buick GMC

Sunday Closed
New (217) 408-0094 (217) 408-0094
Used (217) 408-0093 (217) 408-0093
Service (217) 408-2303 (217) 408-2303

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Dealership to Buy from

Grant Duesterhaus helped me find the perfect car for my family. He helps me get scheduled for repairs and oil changes as needed. 10/10 recommend Grant for your services.

Grant

Grant is a fantastic salesman. He goes above and beyond to help every customer. This place has an awesome team and I can truly say I will be a customer for life. Great place full of great people. Highly recommend!

Happy Camper

I’m in the market for a new vehicle. Grant has been very patient and professional with us. Always answers any questions that we have. Won’t shop anywhere else. United and Grant all the way!

Great service and great car

This was an amazing experience for me. Everyone was straightforward and helpful, especially my salesman, Timm Ford. I definitely feel like my needs were taken care of. Super satisfied!!

Great sales person

I recommend Steve Floyd for your next car purchase. Steve has been in the auto sales business for years and very knowledgeable and friendly. Steve is the one to contact for your next car purchase!

Great Service

Bought from Grant last year! He did a wonderful job! Made me feel comfortable and I was super happy with my experience! Thank you Grant!

Hayden floyd

Grant duesterhaus was such a huge help in buying my dream car. After months of looking for the exact one I wanted, I got in contact with grant and he was able to find me the right car in my price range!!!

Bought a truck, and have done all of my service tj

Steve and John took great care of me when I purchased my truck. I've been a customer here for service for about two years and a truck finally caught my eye. I work a weird schedule and Steve and the GM allowed me to test drive the vehicle for an extended period of time. Once I did I got a true feeling for the vehicle, I loved it and they did what they could to get me to the price that I wanted to be at. I would highly recommend Steve, John and Gerry to anyone if they ever need anything. They've always been helpful to me. And with the service department. I've done all of my service there and all of them in the department have been great to me. Thanks for everything Derek, Michael, Dalton, and Kayla (I think that's her name) I greatly appreciate it -Danny

Great Experience!

I worked with Timm Ford at United and was very satisfied. Great knowledge of the car and understood my buying needs. I bought a car with confidence and would definitely refer anyone looking for a car or truck to call Mr. Ford at United.

Purchased used car for my daughter

Timm Ford helped us buy a used car for my 16 year old. He was super helpful, all questions answered, paperwork process was quick...very highly recommended!