United Chevrolet Buick GMC

Sunday Closed
New (217) 408-0094 (217) 408-0094
Used (217) 408-0093 (217) 408-0093
Service (217) 408-2303 (217) 408-2303

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Purchased used car for my daughter

Timm Ford helped us buy a used car for my 16 year old. He was super helpful, all questions answered, paperwork process was quick...very highly recommended!

Steve Floyd our salesman! Absolutely the best!

Steve Floyd was our salesman and was the best experience ever! Bought several cars there. Would recommend them for all your vehicle needs. Willing to work to get you what you want.

New vehicle purchase

I have bought my last 2 vehicles from Steve Floyd at this dealership. Hands down, the best service. Would recommend the dealership and especially Steve as the salesman

Excellent Service

I have bought my last two cars from Timm Ford. He makes the process of finding the right vehicle, trading in, financing, etc almost enjoyable and easy. I will definitely give Timm a call next time I’m ready to trade. He even followed up with me and fixed a key issue I was having weeks after my purchase.

Timm Ford - Excellent!

We were searching for a used Terrain. Timm Ford was GREAT to work with. He will have our business AND referrals in the future! Timm made the process easy.

Salesman Timm Ford

Timm Ford made purchasing this 2012 Silverado for my business an easy process. From when I mentioned I needed a white extended cab with low mileage to finalizing the deal took less than a day. His courteous and knowledgeable demeanor makes trading a pleasure.

United Keagan Deathrage Review

Keagan was my salesman and was very friendly and helped me find what I was looking for in a great car! All together I had an excellent time looking for a car with him!

highly recommend

I had a wonderful experience at United Chevrolet. My salesman, Donivyn Hawk, was great to work with and answered every question I had. Would highly recommend!

Knowledgeable

Ran into Keagan D, great Kid, knows his stuff, if you’re looking for some new wheels, he’s your guy. He knows his stuff, and truly cares for the customer!

Customer

We have bought several cars from your dealership and have been very pleased every time. I highly recommend dealing with Steve Floyd. Always helpful from the start of the reseal to the and and also anytime we have had car problems he's been right there to make the situation better.