Jim Coleman Nissan

New (877) 422-4187 (877) 422-4187
Used (888) 458-9692 (888) 458-9692
Service (866) 979-2652 (866) 979-2652

Sam is the best!

Sam is the best! With her help I purchased my first EV and babyyy I am in love with it. I searched for a week and did plenty of research. But when I called to check for the vehicle at this location Sam was able to call back and assure me that I was in good hands. She’s such a sweetheart. If you are thinking of an EV or a new purchase go holla at my girl, she will take care of you. Thanks Sam for all of your support.

Rian is my Service Advisor at Jim Coleman Bethesda.

Rian is my Service Advisor at Jim Coleman Bethesda. He always give outstanding service very personal, professional and courtesy to his customers. He is truly an Ambassador for the organization. Rated 5 stars hands down. Thank you, Jim Coleman I bought my 2021 Rogue from this dealership and recommended this dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle... Don

2nd auto I got here after my dealership of 30 years

2nd auto I got here after my dealership of 30 years closed. I should have come here sooner. Could not have asked for more in a dealership

Dealer response

Hi Wesley! Thank you for your kind remarks about my team. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Congratulations on your NEW 2022 Nissan Murano!

Noah is a superhero and his superpowers are kindness and

Noah is a superhero and his superpowers are kindness and patience. He also knows the inventory. He kindly, thoroughly explained features of the car I was unfamiliar with. Everyone was so nice, friendly. Danelle was all about the business, very professional, but also kind. It was a seamless, virtually effortless process to drive away with a beautiful car.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your Nissan Altima! We're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! I am more than happy to pass along your comments to Noah and Danelle! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Jim Coleman Nissan Of Bethesda

Front to back professional and knowledgeable staff.

Front to back professional and knowledgeable staff. Jim was so nice following up. Thanks team

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

This dealership was all around sensational.

This dealership was all around sensational. Greg helped with all my questions and was all around professional in the way he conducted business with my sales purchase

Dealer response

Anthony, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Jim Coleman Nissan Of Bethesda! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Very professional great deal help me with deal I...

Very professional great deal help me with deal I wanted.Vehicle was on the lot.

Dealer response

Hi Bryan.williams, thank you so much for your positive comments about Jim Coleman Nissan Of Bethesda! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

I bought my Nissan Rogue Sport from Jim Coleman Nissan....

I bought my Nissan Rogue Sport from Jim Coleman Nissan. The team is very helpful and they helped me a lot in finding the car that meets my requirement. A special thanks to Gregory Bindah and Stephan for their support. They are straight to the point and understanding. Highly recommended.

Dealer response

Hi Ali H.! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

First on-line car purchase. The transaction was fast and...

First on-line car purchase. The transaction was fast and smooth. The manager and salesperson was courteous and professional. Would recommend this car dealership.

Dealer response

Hi Sbj, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Bernard Eubanks was an excellent sales consultant, he...

Bernard Eubanks was an excellent sales consultant, he provided outstanding, professional and courteous service. He also made sure the price was fair and a few extra bonuses which made me very happy. 110% satisfaction from this dealership..

Dealer response

Don, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Jim Coleman Nissan Of Bethesda! We hope to see you soon!