Platinum Volkswagen

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 705 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

705 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Platinum Volkswagen from DealerRater.com

• best car dealer experience
    March 6, 2016

I can't say enough about how pleasant my experience with Platinum VW and especially Manny was. First off, their advertised price was their ACTUAL pric...e. After visiting several other dealers, this was almost mind blowing. Then, Manny was very attentive, courteous, and just genuine. I never got the sense someone was trying to SELL me something or push things on me. He was genuinely trying to help my wife and I. That seems to be the vibe at Platinum. Nobody was anything close to pushy which was refreshing. And finally, I'd like to add that after my wife and I had made our purchase, after their sale had already been made, Manny calls me because he took it upon himself to look into some things that wound up saving me money from a conversation we had had. He did so without nothing to gain or lose from doing so as our transaction had been completed. But it helped me. It also made me feel like a human being, not just a sales quota. I would highly recommend Platinum VW and look forward to doing business with you guys again. Ask for Manny

Purchase vehicle
    April 17, 2018

Moses not only went out his way to make sure I got the vehicle I wanted but he also hand delivered it to me. This was hands down the most pleasant an...d positive car buying experience ever. Thank you. I look forward to my next purchase in the future!

Moses Quiroz

General Sales Manager

TDI emissions recall
    March 30, 2018

After many months of waiting for VWofA to finally come up with a fix for my Jetta, this dealership advocated on my behalf to get my car fixed with the... least disruption possible. My car was fixed, inspected and cleaned before being returned to me

Employees Worked With
    Couldn???t have asked for more
    March 30, 2018

Platinum Volkswagen made my lease experience an incredible one. Namely, Adam was beyond helpful and was very patient. He took the time to explain all ...of the details of the car to ensure I was comfortable and happy with my decision. I did not find this dealership to be pushy at all, but very accommodating to all of my needs. He also went very slow through the lease to make sure that I understood and was aware of EVERYTHING that was being agreed to. Overall, I had a fantastic experience with the employees at Platinum and will be sure to refer them to any and all people that are looking to buy or lease a car. They carry more than just VW too, they sell all other brands as well.

Overall Experience

Leasing explained in detail.
    March 20, 2018

My salesman really knew his product. Explained every detail of lease, line by line. Answered every question I had. Adam was determined to help me find... a car that suited my needs

Amazing Experience
    March 18, 2018

This was our first experience buying a Volkswagen and will not be our last. We leased a 2018 Atlas last November and no sooner got it home and had a ...broken sunroof shade. Josh and his team did everything they could to have the issue repaired, and after 4 months and 2,400 miles, they replaced our Atlas with a new one with even more options than we originally had and never deducted our mileage from the lease. Beat customer service I have never experienced a dealership! Thank you Josh and your team at Platinum! We LOvE our new Atlas!!

John was great and extremely helpful.service w as fsst
    March 14, 2018

Service was exceptional. Everyone w a d helpful and knowledge able for my vehicle. Best experience with service dept. And I've been to a few

Employees Worked With
    Even the coffee was excellant!
    February 8, 2018

At this point it's like visiting an old friend. John Grossman and the entire staff always do the right thing and the WiFi was working great as well. ... Thanks for the coffee mug.

Professional
    February 5, 2018

I give this dealership 5 stars because I had a great experience from the beginning i walked into the store. Kadeem, our salesman, was excellent, he wa...s able to accomadate what I was looking for and felt comfortable working with him. Jim, who helped us set up with the car was efficient and pleasant.

Great Experience
    February 2, 2018

Great people and service. Quick and hassle free process for trading in and buying a new car. Will strongly recommend this dealership to anyone who wan...ts to buy/lease a VW.

Platinum Volkswagen