Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Virginia Beach

944 reviews

944 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Virginia Beach from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 14, 2019

My sales agent Chuck is by far the best sales agent in Tidewater. Attentive, a good listener, and concerned that I bought the car I wanted. The process... was easy and fast. I will send my friends and family to him. Mark was competent and thoroughly explained all the protection available for my Jeep

Charles Jordan

(5.0) 27 reviews

Mark Timothy Eckert

F & I Manager

(5.0) 10 reviews

February 14, 2019

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Virginia Beach! If you ever need anything else from us, please fee...l free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Christian Vorndran

(5.0) 6 reviews

David Ford

• September 7, 2016

I had just totaled my car and was a very stressed out and emotional wreck. I had no idea that I would be back in the market for a vehicle so soon. Eric... Osborne was very patient and understanding throughout the whole process. I felt comfortable and well informed throughout the whole process. This was the best car buying experience I ever had. I will definitely refer anyone in the market for a car to this location.

Thank you Vadine Chandler for taking the time to review us! Hall Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram of Virginia Beach strives to provide an exceptional ex...perience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company?s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback Vadine Chandler.

February 14, 2019

DAVE FORD, ABBY MEEKS, and CHRISTIAN throughout the process. I was looking at another dealership but went with Hall Dodge due to their Excellent Customer... Service and kindness. I TRUSTED them throughout the entire process. THE ZNEW 2019 REBEL is Awesome!. Very Happy.

Christian Vorndran

(5.0) 6 reviews

David Ford

February 5, 2019

This was my first time buying a brand new vehicle and lt couldn't have turned out better. Benjamin got me the perfect car and offered great customer service... throughout the whole process. Definitely made a sometimes stressful process easy!

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! We hope you have a great... day!

Benjamin Stewart

(5.0) 22 reviews

January 29, 2019

Walked in on a Saturday to just look at potentially buying a vehicle and because Sean Vaught made this process so remarkable we left a a new vehicle!

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're so glad you had such a positive experience with us! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitat...e to reach out!

Sean Vaught

January 26, 2019

James was super knowledgeable about the cars we viewed, friendly and accommodating to my schedule. I truly felt he worked to find the best fit for me....

Hi, we're very happy to hear that James was able to provide you with such a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. ...Best wishes, Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Virginia Beach

James Loeven

January 25, 2019

Went online found a car I really liked emailed the dealership got a reply the next day. They picked up the car in Newport News and drove it to Virginia... Beach which is only 15 min from my house very convienient. Brandon Self was the one I talked to about everything he was so friendly, professional, and courteous. Most of all he didnt pressure me into buying anything extra. If you want to buy a nice used car come to this dealership and ask for Brandon.

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Amber! We're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We hope to be of service to you ...again in the future. Best wishes, Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Virginia Beach

Brandon C Self

(4.7) 10 reviews

Shane Woolard

January 25, 2019

Very nice people and very helpful. Thanks a lot. We love our new car. I would recommend this nice dealership to anyone. Excellent job! Have a nice Day!...

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time... to let the world know about your positive experience. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Virginia Beach

Peter Gautham Manikkam

F & I Manager

(4.9) 18 reviews

James Loeven

January 25, 2019

Mr Joe has the best team at halls with Brandon and Shane(Mcnasty) they took real GOOD care of me from beginning to the end cant forget about Ms Nicole... in credit she started and the guys finished it THANKS YOU ALL 😍😍😍😍 so if your looking for a car go see Mr Joe and Brandon and Shane(mcnasty) at HALLS

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Hall Chr...ysler Dodge Jeep Ram Virginia Beach

Brandon C Self