JM Lexus

Friday 9:00am–8:00pm 7:30am–7:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm 8:00am–3:00pm
Sunday 11:00am–6:00pm 9:00am–3:00pm
(866) 741-2235 (866) 741-2235

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2.7

$180 > $47,000

After my 3rd visit trying to buy a rx350, the manager tells me to my face that he is willing to let a $47,000 car sells go south, all I ask was to tend the windows that cost $180. The unwillingness to accommodate a customer’s need is astonishing.

1.0

Customer service Lease

The dealer is charging me for a spare key. I have ups tracking that the key was received by the dealer on November 6th. The dealer sent me to collections because they are saying they didn’t recieve the key when I have tracking that the key was returned to the dealer.

Excellent experience.

Manager/salesman Dario was extremely patient and knowledgeable. He made every effort to make sure that purchased the best car & package for my needs......And I'm delighted with the car......MPK.

Efficient

My salesman was Jeffrey Wright, and I would definitely recommend him. I traveled from North Miami Beach to JM. Jeffrey was extremely helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. He went out of his way to make himself available for any questions, and he delivered the car to me personally. A great gentleman!

Update on features of our new car

We are very poor with the electronic features of our new Lexus. German invit ed to come in and patiently spent over an hour showing us the various features and how to use them.

1.0

Dishonest Dealership

What a dishonest and typical car dealership. They play games and I should have know but thought JM Lexus was different but turned out not true. Do not believe anything they tell you.

Mister

Just wanted to say That this was my second purchase at JM and was treated wonderfully. My salesman, Mike Dubler, was courteous, attentive to our needs and took all the time we neede. Couldn?t recommend Mike high enough.

Great experience

I spoke to Alicia last year to put an order in for my LS500 2018. She kept me updated the whole time and I picked it up the day after it came in. I love my new car and the LEXUS plus experience

Excellent experience leasing a new Lexus RX 350!

Excellent experience leasing a new Lexus RX350 at JM Lexus. Khaled Dandashi was extremely helpful and spent a lot of time explaining all the new features and options. There was no haggling with price because Khaled had spent time on the phone with me before I came in detailing the different price options. He was a pleasure to work with and would recommend him highly. June Cane

Consistency

Alicia Stark is my go to person to lease 3 cars & my go to person when coming in for service. I always follow her recommendations.