Checkered Flag Volkswagen

2886 reviews

2886 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Checkered Flag Volkswagen from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 11, 2018

Brent, and the rest of the team, provide excellent customer service. I had a few questions about the recommended vehicle maintenance, and Brent answered... all of my questions promptly.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with everyone. We believe in attentive and professional customer service an...d I'm glad that our team made such a great impression on you. Sincerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 7680

December 8, 2018

Drove wife to work while repairs were being made that’s pretty awesome also would have paid for her return after her shift had ended

We love hearing about guests who have a wonderful experience at our dealership and we are happy you are one of them!Please feel free to contact us if ...you have any questions! Sincerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 7680

• January 23, 2017

Lissa G. and Mike were amazing! Helped me get exactly what I wanted...no hassle, stress free. As easy as it gets. I will never buy from another dealer... again. Thank you for everything!

Thank you for leaving us this review, Sonya. We are very happy to hear that Lissa and Mike could help get you set up with the exact car you wanted. We...'ll pass the kind words along to them. Come back to see us if you need anything at all. Sincerely, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com; 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

December 4, 2018

My car was clean after service and all work were done staff were polite and call me right away when my car was ready to pick up

We love hearing about customers that have a terrific experience. We are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you hav...e any questions on your vehicle. Sincerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 7680

December 2, 2018

Professional service and timely service. Service advisor provided excellent service information. She displayed a true professional attitude. She's... also a very pleasant person, always smiling. Thank you Ms Chassidy

We appreciate you for letting others know about your experience! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. S...incerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 7680

November 24, 2018

Thank you Jay! You were very kind and informative. I didn???t relish the idea of car shopping but Jay made it a great experience. His manager Kevin... also was helpful. We highly recommend not wasting your time at other dealerships. This place is the place to go if you want to be treated respectfully and fairly.

Thank you for this great review and congratulations on your new car! Jay is truly an exceptional employee and we appreciate him for giving you a great... experience. We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.Sincerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 7680

Worked with:
    Kevin Bates

Team Leader

NOT RATED

November 22, 2018

The service department is always accommodating no matter how busy the schedule is. I always recommend Checkered Flag VW to friends and family.

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your... recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Take care! Sincerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 7680

November 21, 2018

From scheduling the appointment up to the day of service everthing was handled in a friendly professional prompt manner. Did not purchase my VW at dealer... but will definitely go back when service is needed. This visit was just a recall software update.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience! If there is anything else we c...an do for you, please feel free to give us a call. Sincerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 7680

November 20, 2018

Chassidy Evans is the best. She went out of her way to meet my needs. My car is my office so its hard for me to not have it. My battery died over the weekend... and Cassidy went above and beyond to get me in and out

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we're so thankful ...that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Sincerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 7680

November 20, 2018

Service and sales reps are always very friendly and helpful. Every time they have taken great care and gone over the top to satisfy my needs.

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the over...all experience. We look forward to working with you again! Sincerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 7680