Checkered Flag Volkswagen

Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm 7:00am–6:00pm
Sunday 12:00pm–5:00pm Closed

(2,119 reviews)

Great everything

Sales staff is awesome and friendly and make the car buying experience amazing!!! I have bought 3 cars from them customer for life!!

Best VW dealership service department

Pre-attention paid by entire service department to my visit. Service manager (Jesus) , shop manager (Greg) and service advisor (Abby) all completely on top of details pertaining to my visit. Replacement tires and under-hood repairs entirely attended to.

Awesome customer service!

Service advisors are professional, energetic and always ensure everything is taken care of! Technicians blow away the competition with there knowledge and professionalism.

3.3

Good service

Employees are respectful and courteous however it took them 2 weeks to fix my brand new car. You should call them to give you updates.

Great service!

The scheduled service was quick and the waiting area was comfortable — most dealership waiting areas are horrible. Yours is like a hotel lounge. Great job!

Dealer response

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! Sincerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 4300

4.0

Great People but Didn't Turn the Car over Properly

We really liked the sales associates at Checkered. They were attentive and didn't pressure us or come across as pushy.

Dealer response

Thank you for this amazing review! We really appreciate your business. Sincerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 4300

Great service

My service representative kept me abreast of the situation/status of my car. Everyone I encountered was knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Thank you

Dealer response

Thanks for the kudos. It is gratifying to hear that you were received quickly and kept informed of the progress of the work on your car. Please feel free to stop in or reach out to us if you have any questions for our staff. Sincerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 4300

The Simplest Buying Process

Large inventory, simple buying process, silplified trade-in process, friendly staff. I am a repeat customer and will definitely return and recommend

Dealer response

Your kind words mean a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that our team was able to meet your needs. We always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Sincerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 4300

Winderful staff with a great atmosphere

The staff there was very helpful and made my experience very pleasant and rewarding. The attention given to what mattered most,allowed me to make the best decision for purchasing the right vehicle for me

Dealer response

Warren, thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback! Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we’re ecstatic to hear that you enjoyed your experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great day! Sincerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 4300

Great experience

My sales associate Aali was awesome! She was very knowledgeable and quick! I have never been in and out of a dealership so quickly. She also made sure to get me the best deal possible and was extremely personable.

Dealer response

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We always strive to meet the needs of our customers no matter the situation. Feel free to let us know if you have any concerns about your vehicle. Sincerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 4300