Checkered Flag Volkswagen

3027 reviews

3027 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Checkered Flag Volkswagen from DealerRater.com

May 30, 2020

Have loved everything about my experience, from the purchase to the service. I know that I will be taking care of and not given the run around.

May 27, 2020

Thanks for picking up my wife at Doctors office and bringing her to your dealership while we waited for repairs.

We appreciate you for letting others know about your experience! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take c...are! Sincerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 4300

• February 27, 2019

Katie Owen made buying a car easy and pain free. I highly recommend her! Everyone at the dealership was helpful and kid. No pressure from anyone.

We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of Checkered Flag Volkswagen and for your referrals and recommendation! It was a pleasure to assi...st you and please let us know when we can do so again! Sincerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 7680

May 27, 2020

Technician actually rode in car with me to hear noise I was describing. Friendly staff that kept me informed regarding matters pertaining to my car.

Thanks for the kudos. It is gratifying to hear that you were received quickly and kept informed of the progress of the work on your car. Please feel f...ree to stop in or reach out to us if you have any questions for our staff. Sincerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 4300

May 27, 2020

I liked that the service department always kept me informed on the status of my vehicle. And provided assistance for transportation when my vehicle wasn’t... ready. The atmosphere was very light and cheerful, the staff was definitely helpful while I waited for my vehicle.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Tarnisha. Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we're so than...kful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs, as we are always here to help. Sincerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 4300

May 24, 2020

Abby was awesome. She was friendly and helped us move about our schedule by providing an on the spot loaner.

We appreciate the kind words, Bryan. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 4...300

May 17, 2020

Great experience! Linda helped me make the best decision for my family and she was in constant communication with me making sure all my questions were... answered. Very happy with my purchase. Great team , thank you all !

Thank you for your great review, Raluca! We're glad to have Linda on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever ne...ed anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Sincerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 4300

May 15, 2020

Everything about our Checkered Flag dealership is great. From the greeters out front, who always greet ya with a smile and direct us as to where to proceed.... Let's give them a 10. Then we're greeted by Krystal, love seeing her smiling face. She lets me know what to expect , how long I'll be, and always makes me feel comfortable. We'll give her a 10. Then there's Abby, (sorry if my spelling is wrong) she's so genuinely kind, while being professional. She actually gives me the total of what's being done, while explaining everything, that will go on, and individual pricing to make it very sim;e to understand. We'll give her a 10 also. Then there are the guys and girls that work on my car, don't get to meet them, but they do an excellent job, and always leave her clean as a pin.We need to give them all 10's too. So as you can see , they are a well oiled machine, they all get 10's from me, and I won't ever want to go anywhere else for service. Oh!! forgot to mention that on my last checkup, I was weary about going into the dealership in person, you know ( Covid 19). So they sent Richard out to pick her up, they serviced it and Richard again, brought back to me, now that is service. Got to give him 10 too She came home clean, and disinfected. I can't say anymore, they're just all awesome.

Hello Henry and thank you for your feedback. We're very happy to hear that your experience was nothing short of exceptional. Our staff and customers a...re very important to us and we want to be able to provide them with the kind of service they deserve. Come and see us again! Sincerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 4300

May 11, 2020

Everyone I'v worked with has been friendly, professional, and organized. I've test driven a car there before, and everyone was a pleasure to work with.... I also took my car recently to get an exhaust installed. Couldn't be happier with the experience.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with everyone. We believe in attentive and professional customer service an...d we're glad that our team made such a great impression on you. Sincerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 4300

April 29, 2020

No pressure. Gabby Alfieri was very professional and a pleasure to work with! Got the car I wanted at the price I was looking for.

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promise...s and providing hassle-free service. Sincerely, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 4300