Checkered Flag Volkswagen

2850 reviews

2850 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Checkered Flag Volkswagen from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• January 23, 2017

Lissa G. and Mike were amazing! Helped me get exactly what I wanted...no hassle, stress free. As easy as it gets. I will never buy from another dealer... again. Thank you for everything!

Thank you for leaving us this review, Sonya. We are very happy to hear that Lissa and Mike could help get you set up with the exact car you wanted. We...'ll pass the kind words along to them. Come back to see us if you need anything at all. Sincerely, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com; 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

September 23, 2018

My vehicle was towed to dealership for emergency repair form the Outer banks, NC. Being away from home filled me with plenty of anxiety about my vehicle's... repairs, but the service adviser I worked with was very helpful and communicated the status of my vehicle well. I was able to pick up the vehicle when it was ready with relative ease.

September 19, 2018

Very helpful and pleasant customer service, no fuss, explained all of the questions I had. Very respectful, great clean facilities.

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and... for leaving such an awesome review! Regards, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 7680

September 13, 2018

Always welcoming every time I bring my car in for service. Gets done in a very timely manner and everyone is so nice!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive feedback, Amy! We hope you'll come and see us for future automotive needs! Rega...rds, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 7680

September 10, 2018

Everything...service rep Chassidy, waiting area, nice friendly cleaning lady, in other words service with a smile from everyone. The job is done right... the first time.

It is important our customers feel completely confident with the customer service they received and it made us happy to read your review. If there are... any other automotive needs we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call us or stop by. Regards, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 7680

September 6, 2018

I was having a really hard time getting a car with affordable car payments. The first place I tried was Hall Honda and their sales people are AWFUL, HORRIBLE,... and RUDE. Seriously never ever go there to get a car. Anyways, my checkered flag salesman CHRIS THOMPSON was amazing. He was very helpful and patient and got me the car I wanted at the rates that was in my budget. I highly recommend him. He is really great and will listen to your concerns. Also the other staff was friendly as well. It was a great car buying experience. Unless my last car I think this car will be around for a while.

Worked with:
    Chris Thompson

Product Specialist

NOT RATED

September 6, 2018

Krystal Stern has exceptional customer service skills! Went beyond my expectations!! Will definitely tell everyone about Checkered Flag and Krystl!! Thank... you for your service!

September 5, 2018

Xavier, Kevin, Charisse have all been extremely professional. I enjoyed Xavier’s patience with helping me search for the perfect fit. Kevin’s... recommendation on leasing this vehicle was nice and much needed. Charisse reached out to me to sign finalizing documentation. So professional. Great team and I love it!

We are delighted to hear this feedback, Felicia! Congratulations on your new car! Regards, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 7680

September 4, 2018

Everything was perfect! Krystal and the rest of the VW Crew did a great job as always. Above & beyond the call of duty.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and your continued business, Steven! Regards, Lee Brooks - General Manager - 757-490-1111 Ext: 7680

September 4, 2018

I got a flat over the Labor Day Weekend (bad timing) & came in first thing Tuesday w/ no appointment, riding in on the spare doughnut. After a holiday... weekend, there's normally a HUGE line of cars needing service. As I began to explain, a little panicky, that I had an 40 mile road trip scheduled for Wednesday with my wife who has Parkinson's, Brent reassured me that he's on top of it. Brent went above & beyond the call of duty and was able to find a super small window for my repair. Best car service experience ever! I expected to be told to pick it up the following day but was lucky enough to wait for the repair - which totally relieved my mind that my wife was waiting at home alone; a bit of a risk. I know plugging a tire isn't the hardest thing a mechanic has on their plate BUT the fast timing, care & awesome service 100% made my day! Thanks to Brent & his team, looking forward to return business (words rarely said of a service visit)