BMW of Catonsville

1899 reviews

1899 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW of Catonsville from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 9, 2020

I had a great experience with Jae at BMW. I got to test drive car and he wasn't pushy. He had very good personality and good energy. Very honest and... knowledgeable.

Chris, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review.... Our team is available should you require any extra help. Safe travels!

Jae Lim

(5.0) 84 reviews

Sam Choi

Finance Manager

(4.8) 226 reviews

July 9, 2020

Harold, our salesperson, was a pleasure to work with from the moment he greeted us until we cruised off the lot. Knowledgable, patient, and personable;... all the traits I hoped for! Lastly, Sam in Finance was a hoot and his no nonsense approach was refreshing.

Keisha, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review.... We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• July 25, 2015

Joe Rivera did an awesome job at helping me find the car that I wanted. He was very patient with my requests and worked very hard to get the car into my... hands. The BMW staff at Catonsville was also very knowledgeable and helpful to say the least. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Joe Rivera to anyone looking to buy a BMW.

BMW of Catonsville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer an...y further questions you may have about your new BMW. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

July 9, 2020

Working with Harold was such a delight. Honest, thorough, and pleasant. A stickler for great service myself, I was empressed by not only his demeanor but... also his knowledge of the vehicles. I would buy from him again.

Kim, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! S...afe travels!

July 8, 2020

I am very happy with the whole buying experience. Paul was great, my X3 is awesome, and everything from start to finish was super easy.

Megan, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We want all our customers to feel this way when leaving ou...r dealership!

Paul Rouhanna

CLIENT ADVISOR

(4.9) 66 reviews

July 8, 2020

Only a 3 star due to still waiting on some post sale commitments from the dealer. Contract cancellation for service contract and tire reimbursement for... bad tire

Benn Edwards

(4.9) 177 reviews

Sam Choi

Finance Manager

(4.8) 226 reviews

July 7, 2020

I recently brought a BMW X4 (2016) from BMW of Catonsville, and Korey Mathews was my sales associate. Korey provided my husband and me with a five-star... experience by providing excellent customer service. He was welcoming, knowledgeable, had excellent communication skills, and went above and beyond to ensure I was not only happy with the vehicle but happy with the service.

Jataya, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. If you have any addit...ional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Korey Mathews

CLIENT ADVISOR

(5.0) 25 reviews

July 7, 2020

Mr. Harold Blackwell spent many hours over two days getting my temp plates renew. There were many glitches in the system. He was patient, calmed and relentless... in providing the service that I needed. From the day I bought the vehicle from him, he has always been a consummate professional. I am grateful for his service.

Catenville, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. If you have any f...urther questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

July 6, 2020

I saw online this dealership has Mercedes that I was interested in. On the pictures the car looked neat and excellent condition. I spoke with Harold Blackwell... over the phone he never mentioned the driver seat is destroyed. I drove 2 hours to find out that driver seat is totally destroyed.

Jae Lim

(5.0) 84 reviews

July 4, 2020

David was fantastic throughout the process! Unlike other dealerships where you have to fight to get a decent deal, BMW of Catonsville offers fair prices... from the get go. I highly recommend David Aviles, he goes above and beyond to make sure his clients are satisfied! Thank you for the M8 Convertible!

Hi Khizer, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at BMW of Catonsville. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please let us kn...ow if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing BMW of Catonsville!