BMW of Catonsville

1121 reviews

1121 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW of Catonsville from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 15, 2019

I gave a 5 star rating because every time I get my bmw serviced it's always a smooth and easy transaction. I usually am serviced by Keon and he is friendly... and has great customer service.

Hassan Kholfi

(4.9) 63 reviews

Keon Tobin

Service Advisor

(5.0) 34 reviews

Joe Feng

(5.0) 16 reviews

January 15, 2019

Harold Blackwell helped me find my dream car. He was professional, courteous, helpful, and honest. Cannot say enough good things. Very satisfied with going... to this dealership.

• July 25, 2015

Joe Rivera did an awesome job at helping me find the car that I wanted. He was very patient with my requests and worked very hard to get the car into my... hands. The BMW staff at Catonsville was also very knowledgeable and helpful to say the least. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Joe Rivera to anyone looking to buy a BMW.

BMW of Catonsville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer an...y further questions you may have about your new BMW. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

January 15, 2019

Wonderful experience working with Harold Blackwell. Friendly, honest, professional, no-pressure, walks that extra-mile to make things happen. It is a smaller... dealer-ship, so it feels more personal.

January 13, 2019

I was looking to buy my first car and replace an old car given to me that was broken down. I had the pleasure of working with Harold Blackwell. He was... very professional, well informed, and extremely helpful. Very friendly as well; he really made my car buying process so simple and easy to understand.

January 12, 2019

I was looking to buy my first car. I had been to different dealerships through out the week looking for the right one. I had the pleasure of working with... Harold Blackwell and he really helped me through out the process. Very professional and knowledgable.

January 11, 2019

Purchased my first BMW, X5, recently from BMW of Catonsville. Great experience! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for... a great deal on a BMW, and more importantly, a very pleasant buying experience. Ashley Donaldson is a great Client Adviser and the General Manager, David Lee, is a consummate professional that went the extra mile to make certain that I was completely satisfied. Even after buying the car I received follow-ups to see how things are coming along and to make certain that my experience is exceptional. I was very impressed. I felt totally valued and appreciated before, during and AFTER the purchase. Not very often that customers get that feeling going to a car dealership.

Steve, congratulations on purchasing your first BMW! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case d...uring your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Ashley Donaldson

(5.0) 10 reviews

David Lee

General Manager

(5.0) 7 reviews

January 9, 2019

Excellent overall experience. Harold was very personable and offered "no pressure" sales. Would not hesitate to recommend this dealership... to friends for new or used cars.

Hi Gregory, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give u...s a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Hassan Kholfi

(4.9) 63 reviews

January 6, 2019

Friendly, patient, professional, and well informed. Having bought and sold many cars over my lifetime, this was the easiest and most buyer friendly experience... ever, thanks to Benn. Straight forward. No surprises. A pleasure to work with.

Hello, thank you so much for your positive comments about BMW of Catonsville! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a ca...ll or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Benn Edwards

(5.0) 104 reviews

January 6, 2019

Having bought and sold many cars over my lifetime, this was the easiest and most buyer friendly experience ever, thanks to Benn. Straight forward. No surprises.... A pleasure to work with.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Benn Edwards