BMW of Catonsville

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(844) 219-1155 (844) 219-1155

(2,552 reviews)

Jamie Brenneman is very professional, courteous, and...

Jamie Brenneman is very professional, courteous, and thorough with her work. I always appreciate Jamie’s hard work. I will definitely refer my fellow BMW owners to her. Scott McLaughlin

Jae was the absolute best! I came to BMW very late in the...

Jae was the absolute best! I came to BMW very late in the evening just looking around, and he took so much time with me. The car I wanted was already sold, but he helped me find the car that was perfect for me! He was very knowledgeable, and went through all the features that really sealed the deal for me. Jae quickly took me from someone who was just browsing to a new BMW owner. I’m super grateful for him, and I love my new X4!

If you visit the Catonsville dealership or have any...

If you visit the Catonsville dealership or have any questions about any bmw irrespective to the dealership, two gentlemen are professionals and very knowledge of their products. Shaun and Jae are great.

Dealer response

Hello Steph, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Great No Hassle Deal on X3 M40i

David Aviles got me a great deal on a X3 M40i custom order. Will definitely be my first look when its time for the next vehicle.

Dealer response

Hi, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Great dealer!

David Aviles and his team got me a great deal on my X7. No upsells, just very smooth and transparent. Very happy and will definitely recommend David.

BMW David is the man!

David Aviles is a knowledgeable and diligent BMW specialist who got me an amazing deal on a custom spec 2021 X3 xdrive. I highly recommend him!

Dealer response

Hi, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Very nice, Easy to talk to and very Helpful. My best...

Very nice, Easy to talk to and very Helpful. My best Experience with buying a car. Will be a returning customer and would recommend to others.

Dealer response

Hi Justin, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Excellent service, I felt at home with Errol D'SOUZA....

Excellent service, I felt at home with Errol D'SOUZA. Errol gave great customer service and a great deal on my wife anniversary present. Thank you

Dealer response

Hi Jose, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Consumer response

I will definitely continue to use this BMW dealership.

New X3

David Aviles got me a great deal on my X3. My wife and I ordered a custom built X3 from David and it was built very quickly.

He was very knowledgeable and kindIt was good experience...

He was very knowledgeable and kind It was good experience of the buying a new car because of his help! I would recommend him to anyone I know.