1057 reviews

1057 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW of Catonsville from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• July 25, 2015

Joe Rivera did an awesome job at helping me find the car that I wanted. He was very patient with my requests and worked very hard to get the car into my... hands. The BMW staff at Catonsville was also very knowledgeable and helpful to say the least. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Joe Rivera to anyone looking to buy a BMW.

BMW of Catonsville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer an...y further questions you may have about your new BMW. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

November 10, 2018

We visited many dealers before hand and were disappointed with the customer service and sales team they had, but that was not the case here at BMW Catonsville.... Everyone was very kind and Korey went the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction. I would absolutely recommend this dealer to a friend because of Korey alone!

Hi Korey, thank you so much for your positive comments about BMW of Catonsville! Please reach out to us if there is anything else we can do for you! W...e hope you have a great day!

KOREY MATHEWS

CLIENT ADVISOR

November 7, 2018

I will never go to another dealership after being here. No need. Jamie Brenneman made sure I knew exactly what was going on with my M3 and Justin Allen,... the technician who worked on my car, took excellent care of my car and even fixed a few small interior pieces for free that needed a clip or screw to secure! Can???t say enough nice things about my experience at BMW of Catonsville.

BMW of Catonsville

Hello, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, BMW of Catonsville

Jamie Brenneman

Service Advisor

(5.0) 19 reviews

Rick Van Dyken

Parts Manager

November 5, 2018

I reached out to BMW of Catonsville for a car that I seen online. Harold, my salesman made this experience great. He was very informative and honest. I... love my car and BMW of Catonsville. Very hospitable staff

Rashad, thank you for the great feedback and congratulations on your new car! If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Safe travels!

November 2, 2018

My husband and I had a very good sales experience with this dealership. This is our second BMW and staff were easy going and helpful. Thrilled with their... tact and support!

Karla, we are so pleased you and your husband enjoyed your visit to BMW of Catonsville! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you...; we are more than happy to help!

Sigis Skirpa

New Car Sales Manager

(5.0) 24 reviews

Anthony DeLuca

Sales Manager

October 31, 2018

Reached out to Harold initially with an inquiry and scheduled a test drive in the process. Harold's dedication towards making the customers feel at... home is unmatched. Hassan K. from finance was excellent in taking care of the financing and all other paperwork.

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at BMW of Catonsville! We hope to be of service to you again... in the future. Best wishes, BMW of Catonsville

October 30, 2018

Joe was great to deal with throughout the whole buying/ordering process. Responsive, straight-forward and easy going. I will be going back to him for our... next BMW.

BMW of Catonsville

Thanks for your praise and kind comments about Joe! We are looking forward to working with you again down the road. Safe travels!

Joe Feng

Client Advisor

(5.0) 14 reviews

October 29, 2018

I was just going in for a credit run and drove out with a BMW. It was closing time when I called and was told to just hurry and get in.

BMW of Catonsville

Congratulations on your new BMW! If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Jerry Herbert

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

(5.0) 5 reviews

October 29, 2018

I walked into the BMW Catonsville just to run my credit and wait until the next day for a response, because of closing time. However, with my bad credit... Harold was able to help me drive out with a certified used BMW. Unbelievable!

Vernon, we are glad Harold was able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to g...ive us a call or stop by. Safe travels!

Jerry Herbert

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

(5.0) 5 reviews

October 28, 2018

This was the best car buying experience I've had. Harold Blackwell, Jon Saunders and Hassan Kholfi are a great team. I did not feel that they were trying... to take advantage of me. I got the car I wanted for a fabulous price, better than the quote I received. Thanks to everyone at BMW of Catonsville.

BMW of Catonsville

Hello, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take ...care!

Jonathan Saunders