VanDevere Auto Outlet

Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–1:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(330) 267-0027 (330) 267-0027

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.5

Perfect service

Tony DeLorso at VanDevere listened to all of our needs and found us the perfect vehicle. Tony and the rest of the staff at the Akron dealership was kind, friendly, and willing to work with us to make an awesome deal. We drove away beyond happy with our auto purchase. Thank you for the cool ride VanDevere.

Best place to buy a used car!!

Great service. Brandon Fitts was awesome!! Very friendly and knowledgeable. It was by far the best car buying experience I've had. Will definitely come back to buy from him!!

Review

Tony was my salesman and he was very helpful and polite as well. James was also very helpful. There was some misunderstandings on my paper work and they let me come back in and fix it no problem

3.3

Used Car Purchase

Aaron did a nice job providing options for my son’s car. He was professional and helpful through the process. Another staff member was less than helpful and I would not work with him again.

Great customer service

Had a great experience with Ellery Moore he did a fantastic job! He is a amazing guy! And deserves to be promoted for how he handles his business for his company!

Great Service

Justin took great care of me and made the process easy, found the perfect truck that fit my exact needs! Thanks again Justin and Mitch for doing the Financing!

Fair, patient, not pushy

The folks at VanDevere are fair and honest. Thomas was friendly and easy to work with! Seems like the cars they sell are of good quality and throughly inspected before sale. I am pleased with my purchase

Thomas Judge-Good Guy

Great sales person and good overall experience. Thomas was friendly, personable, not pushy and got the job done. I would recommend the overall experience to a friend.

Best car salesman

I got a amazing deal on my car 10/10 recommend goingI love it ask for Aaron he’s amazing he’s kind of a big deal 🥳

That new car

I bought my new car from AA-RON and it was a great experience! Explained everything in detail to the point I can understand. I was in and out. Absolutely no high pressure sales. I would definitely recommend!