Royal Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 888-310-2696 Email Dealer
Service 888-375-6043

4.0
Average based on 42 reviews
  • Great service, Mike really worked with me.

This is my second vehicle and enjoyed the service experience. Mike from the Royal dealership really worked with me and my previous loan to get me into a vehicle that was within my budget. He was a great salesman and not pushy as is the norm in many other dealerships. Would gladly refer this dealership to anyone.

• Haggling

I am looking for a new car, but I don't want to haggle over a price for it. I do my research, I look at prices for similar cars in similar states of use, etc. However, some of the prices suggested to me for the car I was looking at were just ridiculous. I think they thought that since I'm a woman, I can't know a lot about cars, and would be impressed by the shiny features of the car instead. I want to know that I'm getting the same price that any other person is getting. It doesn't seem fair.

• Left a lot to be desired

I visited Kevin's Royal Automotive because of the ads on television. it isn't far from my house and i've been looking for a new car. However their salespeople were not respectful of my desire to look at cars in peace. i just wanted to walk around and see the different deals and cars available without someone breathing down my neck. i ultimately left because i did not feel comfortable making a purchase here.

• False promises

I should have known from their obnoxious- and awful- commercials, that these "salespeople" were "too good to be true". The cars have many flaws to them, and the employees just want your money- even if they sell you false promises in the process. I was swindled out of thousands at Kevin's.

• The fun way to deal

Always a good time. Wonderful staff. Great owner. We have dealt with Van several times. Even helped when we turned in my Dad's van after his passing, when the dealer the van came from was zero help.

• Great Group Of People!

Everyone here has gone above and beyond! Great Experience, Great Service! ¿

Everyone here has gone above and beyond! Great Experience, Great Service! ¿

• do not come here...ever

About a year ago, I bought a car here. They seemed great, everything went smoothly...until it didn't, and my car started to have problems less than three months after I bought it. It started to have problems almost constantly. About once a month for the past few months, I've had to take my car to various places to be serviced. When talking to Kevin's initially, they were not sympathetic of my situation and were actually downright rude! I'm very sad by this situation, as I feel like they took advantage of me. I was a single woman, and went to buy a car...no, I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but I thought that I was in good hands. As it turns out, I was not. At this point, I'm going to get rid of my car. After pouring thousands of dollars into the car, it's cheaper to be rid of it and buy a new one. Every time I see one of their commercials on television, I'm just hurt again and again by these smooth-talking salesmen. I was naive to trust them, and I regret it. Please, do your research on the car before coming here...do research on the staff...read reviews. I regret buying my car here, giving them my money...only to be insulted, treated like a child, and given poor customer service. I would not recommend this dealer to anyone I liked.

• Experience at Buying a Car

The Experience with Mikey & Nikki, made buying a first car an easy Journey. We couldn't have asked for any nicer & educated team.

• Good all around service

Very good all around service from everybody very friendly and easy to talk with and not overly pushy as to just push you in a vehicle you don't like.

• A Good Experience

Mike was very friendly and helpful to work with. He was very professional and helped us feel confident that we were making good, informed decisions.