Gurnee Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

New (888) 497-9658 (888) 497-9658
Used (877) 468-3397 (877) 468-3397
Service (888) 449-3033 (888) 449-3033

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

I've taken my Wrangler to Gurnee CDJR several times now...

I've taken my Wrangler to Gurnee CDJR several times now for both routine and non-routine service, and working with Doug has always been a smooth, trouble-free experience.

Service and Sales

Service was awesome. They explained everything that was needed on vehicle. Sales person was very helpful with all my questions regarding lease vehicle and what my options were.

Always great service

Free oil change first time with them. Also got a recap done while waiting. I couldn’t get in for the oil change right away but my tires were low and they told me just to come in to fill them and gave me a free car wash. Super friendly and nice.

First time taking my vehicle to this location. The...

First time taking my vehicle to this location. The representatives were quick and responsive. Overall great service.

Magnificent! Jerome needs a big fat RAISE! Too bad I...

Magnificent! Jerome needs a big fat RAISE! Too bad I only have 95K on the best Dodge 2500 diesel as it will probably last me my lifetime (70y/0). But if I need a new one I coming your way. Everybody was so nice and professional! Thanks

been doing buisness with that dlr. for 17 years ..

got what i wanted for a good price ,not there for a long time waiting for the final deal. when done car was cleaned and ready for delivery

2021 Challenger Experience

Very simple transaction, honored the sale price for my new Charger and top dollar for my trade in, cannot ask for any more than that. My salesman Angel was knowledgeable and very polite, was responsive with communication and follow up, will absolutely buy another car from Gurnee CDJR.

As always, exceeded my expectations completely. They made...

As always, exceeded my expectations completely. They made service as easy as it should be for a customer.

Angel Soto and all Gurnee employees for the win!

Thank you to Angel, Alex, and everyone at Gurnee for making my new car purchase as easy, convenient and hassle free as possible. Everyone was beyond accommodating and Gurnee even delivered my new car to my house!! Thank you especially to Angel for his expertise and dedication!

Best Experience ever

Overall my experience was GREAT!!! I was happy to get a fair deal on my trade in and the new car I purchased. My salesman Daniel was amazing. He's not the type to push you into a deal but was 100% transparent and took the time to do whatever was necessary to assist me. This was one of the most painless car buying experiences ever. This dealership will be first on my list when I am in the market to purchase a car for my daughter.