2019 Acura ILX consumer reviews

side view of 2019 ILX Acura
Explore the 2019 Acura ILX
Shop the 2019 Acura ILX

My second Acura!

I had an 07 TSX that I loved, that was traded in for a different vehicle. I needed a new car again and knew I wanted another TSX or similar, the ILX. I love my Acura!

1.9

Not reliable.

I have had so many issues with it and the dealership is horrible to work with when it come to trying to get it fixed.

Good amount of safety tech features

Great exterior high tech look, gets admirable looks from people walking by, lots of safety features incl side and rear car approaching warning, lane drift correction. Good high tech interior incl both touch screen and manual control. Ride quality not smooth, can feel road more than should for expectation for a Acura. My almost 20 year old TSX still rides better.

New to Acura

New to Acura I’ve always bought other cars from other dealers and other makes decided to try Acura after an employee got one have been satisfied and pleased with results

2.0

Metal in oil and poor gas millage

Great looking car, good value on paper but with 600 miles and tons of metal in the oil and it gets well below the stated gas millage . I would stay away

Love it

Very dependable vehicle I will be purchasing this vehicle for the family . Very good on gas’s highway miles and traveling on the road for trips

Best Car I have owned

I was looking for a sporty sedan car for the weekends driving. I was planning to get 2019 Accord 2.0T Sport till driving ILX A-Spec. Obviously ILX doesn't offer roomy cabin as mush as Accord but it wasn't much important for me. Sitting position is very higher in ILX rather than Accord and mirrors are positioned perfectly and visibility is gorgeous. Cabin noise is similar with Accord and even little less. It delivers smooth ride with comfortable suspension and seats despite of 18" rims. Its not stiffer as Accord but handles very well.8 Speed Dual Clutch works pretty quick and responds your reactions immediately. Acceleration is also much faster than my expectation and to be honest I wasn't expecting this much peppy because of non-turbo engine. So Thanks to 8 Speed Dual Clutch to play big role of the performance result. A-Spec comes with 225/40/18" Continental Tires while Premium offers 215/45/17 Michelin Tires. If you need big trunk, unfortunately ILX doesn't offer too much room in trunk. Legroom is enough for till 6' persons but for taller persons i cannot guarantee. Sunroof comes with standard size. LED headlight works perfectly and arranging level itself based on road conditions. Adaptive Cruse Control works superb with front car adjustable following distance. Line Keeping Assist also work combine with ACC without making you stressful. As a result, If you are looking for Small Sporty Sedan which offers good performance and around 28/32 mpg/gallon in common usage, comfortable smooth ride but also feel peppy once you want ILX is one of the best choose with it's pricing. If you want to go with Audi A3, Lexus IS300 or Mercedes A-Class, you should accept to pay much more money + maintenance fees + more loose of value (except Lexus) when you resell.

Love the vehicle performance and the price

Great ride, along with the get up and go. I purchased a dark gray color. And i fell in love with its interior expresso color. It makes the cabin look elegant. I also love the front end of it. I had read where the critics took issue with the large badge on the front but I like the badge.

Affordable Luxury

The ILX continues to improve in design year after year. Not only does it look good on the inside and out, but it’ll be the smoothest ride you’ll ever have.

Obsessed with the new look on the ILX

Saw this vehicle on 95 one day and decided to get closer to it and see what exactly it was. I was driving a Honda Civic which I decided to trade then went to the nearest Acura within a week. Was able to lease a white with red ILX and I am so happy with it