1999 Acura TL consumer reviews

$27,950–$29,950 MSRP range
side view of 1999 TL Acura
Explore the 1999 Acura TL

Good looking car

We bought our TL 3 years old in 2002 with 20k miles. Beautiful looking car inside & out. Had a tranny problem at 99k miles but luckily was under warranty till 100k! Smooth drive, handled well. Not very good in snow, traction control wasnt very helpful. Drove it til 235k then sold it private for $2k. Was very please with this Acura TL. Husband commuted 300 plus miles weekly.....car was low to ground and difficult with baby car seat for me.

3.4

My first car that I purchased on my own .

The car was in good condition from the inside to out. I had to buy a battery when i first got it and after that is was a smooth sailor. I got it diagnosed and I found many issues about it but it seem to be find to me . I ended up trading it in with my mother for her to get a new vehicle.

1.0

This is not the car advertised

The car advertised was clean, void of tears and mechanical issues. When we went to look at the car, the exterior was dirty (no big deal, it was raining), the interior had ripped seats, middle console, and very dirty. The dealer also informed us that the car needs mechanical work, which was not advertised. The dealer informed us that he was not able to list all of the issues with the car.

4.4

Excellent car

Have had the car for over a year now and it has been great. It's very reliable and sporty and I've had zero problems while owning it. As long as you take care of it, it will take care of you.

4.1

Love this car

This is a great car, i love driving it, it is very sporty for a 6 cylinder, very comfy interior and a great sound system. It has a very sleek interior design and has held up very well through the years.

4.4

Old Reliable

This is my first car and it has been an great experience, the V6 engine offers plenty of passing power while still being practical with it's mileage. The only downside being the electronics inside, the navigation is essentially useless, and the CD player is picky on which discs it will play. Overall Excellent Purchase!

Acura TL

Excellent car, soft driving, good engine, nice interior, and easy maintenance, I like the Acura cars forever.

Excellent car

Bought it two years ago with 160,000 miles on it from a caring one-owner, hit a deer 15,000 miles later, rebuilt it and it just clicked over 190,000. What an awesome, reliable car. Lots of power, excellent handling. I would drive it from one end of the country to the other without a second thought.

GREAT CAR

I purchased my TL a few months ago it is great witheverything and even has the modern features of the cars today! It just isn't the best on gas.

Great Tool. Found great car.

The 1999 Acura TL we found on Cars.com is a perfect for my purposes. While I had intended to buy a later model luxury sedan the Acura rides and handles so well that I feel I am in a luxury sedan and I am getting 25 miles per gallon.