2005 Acura TL consumer reviews

side view of 2005 TL Acura
Explore the 2005 Acura TL
Shop the 2005 Acura TL

ACURA TL '05 - no reason to change it

Since 2005, the car has given joyful, comfortable, exciting, reliable service. Fast, excellent sound system, trouble-free (except for the battery just dying without warning a couple of times). I like cars, have been tempted to replace it several times and yet... no sedan has been better enough to justify the change. Keeping it mechanically sound is still quite reasonable, and the quality of the driving experience remains superb. I own a BMW X5 50ixdrive (F15, 2016) for travel and fun. Chances are I will replace the bimmer before I replace this car.

Very reliable car

This is is a great family car that is fun to drive. It is a safe and solid vehicle and it is loaded with features.

The bomb car !

Love it ! First vechile and it never broke down or gave me any issues ! Great handling AMD smooth ride

Best car I ever owned

Fantastic car to drive and reliable. I like the power it has to have fun with on the highway against other cars.

Great Car!

Bought my 05 TL with 100k miles on it hoping to just get 40k before anything major had to be done to it. Drove it 6 years and put 82k more miles on it and the only repair other than normal maintenance was an accelerator sensor and a CV joint. (All under $500 total) I LOVED this car and would still have it but my needs shifted to where I needed a 4x4. No doubt it would've went another 100k with very minimal repairs.

best looking car ever

im in love with this carit its the best car ever i would never trade it for anything else...........

Acura TL

Drives like a dream, hope it goes forever! VEry responsive, so far everything seems to be in working order, couldnt be happier, very recommended.

Reliable, Exhilarating, Fairly Priced

Most reliable car I've driven and good to go well over 200,000 miles. Cost to own is great for this class of car. Good style and great performance.

What a great car

I've owned this car for 10 years. That's about as long as I keep a car. This is been an awesome vehicle. The first car I've owned where turning on the A/C made no difference in the car's acceleration. The V6 is powerful, quiet and smooth and I get 30 MPG routinely on the HWY. Styling - it's a classic. Exterior design with the linear stripe ages well compared to the competitors of its time. The interior design remains as fresh as anything else out there. Many new cars have inferior interiors in my opinion. Seat comfort is great. Love the perforated leather for summer. If you're cross-shopping this car for one with halogen headlights, compare the HID lights on this car with dim, aging halogens on many competitors. This car is safe, sporty, comfortable - cannot be beat, even by some newer cars.

2005 TL

I bought a 2005 TL w/nav with 74,000 miles on it for my son to drive to work and school. This is a phenomenal car. Even at 8 years old it is tight, handles very well, has amazing performance and is very comfortable to drive. I was so impress I bought an '06 for my other son to drive. I highly recommend the TL if you're looking for a great used car in the $10k-$12k range.