2005 Acura TL consumer reviews

$33,100–$35,300 MSRP range
side view of 2005 TL Acura
Explore the 2005 Acura TL
Shop the 2005 Acura TL

Acura's are the best cars made

The '05 TL w/ 6 speed transmission was the sexiest car I've ever owned. Fast, comfortable, pretty, reliable and a pleasure to drive every time I got behind the wheel. 5 stars. I highly recommend Acura to anyone. I'm on my 3rd one! Loyal Acura driver for life!

Loved this car

Bought this 6 speed manual with low mileage and owned for 10 years. Like any Honda made vehicle, it was dependable and required just routine maintenance to drive like a dream. This car was loaded and the only option was navi or no navi. Mine had one along with heated and perforated leather seats and moon roof. Plenty of power and styling, this car was truly ahead of its time. I was sad to see her go but got great value out of it, especially because it had the manual transmission.

My second TL and not my last

This 2005 Acura TL is the second TL that I have owned. It is the best car for the money that I have owned. The TL is 12 years old and has 134,000 Miles on it and it drives like a car half that old...

Great vehicle

If you are young and you like speed this is vehicle for you. Probably best choice for the price under $8,000.

4.3

Great looking sports car

Car looked and felt fabulous! Ok on gas and does great speed. comfortable for a smaller family. Trunk space great fits most things.

Best car I've ever owned.

Performance and handling was that of a sports car. The auto to manual downshifting let me zoom around traffic and drive like a maniac! I freakin miss this car!

GREAT PERFORMING CAR

This car has been a great car to own. Great Performance, Excellent Gas Mileage, Very Reliable. It will make the next buyer a Great Car!

4.0

Capable, well designed, reliable car.

I liked a lot about this car. Well designed, very good fit and finish even with over 100,000 miles.

Excelent car!

This it is great for family, very reliable, excelent confort! You will definettely not have any issue with this for at least 200000 miles.

3.3

Not the best; Not the worst.

The TL has a lot of potential. Unfortunately, Acura/Honda was penny penching in the 2000s when this car was designed/built and the car does not hold up like the older Acuras. Otherwise a good car.