2007 BMW 328 consumer reviews

side view of 2007 328 BMW
Explore the 2007 BMW 328
Shop the 2007 BMW 328

German excellence

Normal wear & tear. Engine & transmission excellent Best car I ever owned We just finished a 4,000 mile road trip totally enjoyable Great in Snow best handling ever.

Good for reliable luxuary

I?ve had bmws all my life and they are always the best driving car on the road in my opinion. This 07 era was great and never had any major issues with the car at all.

Totally fun to drive. Performance awesome!

This car's engine has fabulous reaction, hugs the road for excellent control. It has all the bells and whistles that are expected with a BMW. It has a complete maintenance record with the BMW dealership and has been treated with care by its owners.

4.4

very happy

very comfortable and fun car. not great on gas, but that isn't the design. no spare tire is a little unnerving. my next new car will be a BMW

Outstanding value for a used car.

The engineering on this car is worth way more than the current value. It is one of the best looking convertibles ever built. The color combination can't be beat Montego Blue Metallic and Saddle Brown interior.

Overall best engineering

Reliability and engineering pare well with this car. Never had any problems mechanicall in the 5 years we owned it! Would recommend this vechicle as a overall everyday car!

lokks good,feels good, drives great!

takes corners very easily, d rives smooth on both city and highway streets and runs fast (if needed). turns heads. I wish i could keep it

Most reliable car I have ever owned

I love driving this car, very good looking car, likes to run fast, very comfortable ,I haven?t fix anything yet after 3 years drive it

4.1

Fairly good car for the price

If you are looking for something that hits many marks above average, this is a good car. It's not the most comfortable car in the world, but it's more comfortable than any of my friends' cars. It's not the sportiest, but it's more sporty than you're the average grocery getter. It's not the coolest, but the styling isn't too aggressive, nor bland. It has a nice interior, drives nice, and has been nothing less than reliable. It has a lot of good features compared to other used cars in this price range, and for a BMW, is very easy to work on. I love my little 328xi, but there is one big con potential buyers should know, and that's gas. Not only does it take premium, but she doesn't "sip". My city average is about 15 MPG, but then again I have a heavy right foot. On the highway though, with less than aggressive driving, it can get about 23 MPG, which again, isn't anything to write home about, but does at least prove that it's not a bad decision to get. I'd totally recommend it if you're the type to do your own maintenance, and want something that is a touch above the rest. This also would extend to the 330i/xi as it has the same engine, albeit with a different intake manifold, and doesn't have the turbo problems of the N55 you would find in the 335i/xi. One last shoe in here though, the cup holders are cool, but if you put anything in there that doesn't fit perfectly, have fun with spills every time you accelerate a little too fast.

Favorite car i have owned!

It runs great and has very few exterior flaws. I haven?t stopped driving it since i brought it home because i love it so much.