2013 Buick Verano consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Verano Buick
Explore the 2013 Buick Verano
Shop the 2013 Buick Verano

Verano

Had this Buick for five years and enjoyed every minute owning this car. Style comfort performance and reliability all excellent. Would not hesitate to recommend this amazing car

Owned it for 2 weeks 2013 with 95000 miles.

The speed excellerating is great , gets up and goes with no redlining. Seats are comfortable and positioning to drive is comfortable. However getting in and out with my back problems is not easy and it?s more like a coupe than a sedan, I?m 6 ft and there is no leg room behind my seat for anyone. My wife and I are usually the ones that are in front if I pick up someone I have to move my seat forward over 6 inches to make room for rear passenger. My knees are under my chin. The gas mileage is great getting 30 to 32 around town and the interior is very plush and has a great stereo. CD and satellite. Certainly happy I bought it but with my lower back problems wishing I?d gone for more of a SUV like my wifes car, easier to get in and out on my back.

LUV my verano

Smooth comfortable ride handles great.looks great .... overall nice car....very happy I purchased this car....wish they still made them really a solid carf......luv my VERANO!!

3.9

Good car

I enjoy this car so far as this is the first car I have owned. Reliable and decent on gas mileage. Decent price overall as well.

Very reliable, and great value!

This car has performed great for me and my family. From the day it was bought, and even to this day.... this car has been great for us!

Comfortable Car

Best car I have ever owned. Comfortable ride. Handles well. Flex fuel, good mileage. Loaded and many safety features. Fast acceleration, quiet interior. Good price.

Drives like my Lincoln town Car.

I was out looking for a car within my Budget I looked at Several but I spotted The Verano Drove Rest is History Get one!

Great features in a turbo 4-door

I love the features on this vehicle. Including the 'self-locking' when you walk away and forget to lock your car - it does it for you! And no worries about locking your keys in the car as it beeps to let you know the keys are still inside after you've existed the vehicle. Turbo gives it the muscle needed for me to drive a four door!

3.4

Buick Didn't Like the Verano, Either

I leased a 2013 Buick Verano with the intent of purchasing it at the end of the lease. That idea was tossed out the window when the Verano's true personality came through. My biggest complaint was that the front doors would NOT stay open. Oh, if you took the door by hand at the exterior and guided it by hand until it was fully opened, it would stay open. But opening the door from the interior, when you push it to open, 95% of the time the door would come right back at you. Very irritating to say the least! The entertainment center was a nightmare than NO ONE could repair. I listen to my USB stick with music recorded onto it about 99% of the time. More times than not, the Buick could not recognize the USB stick even after just playing it! Many times it would triple play the same song - on its own! So over a two year period I became disappointed with the Verano and GM's lack of concern for my problems with it. Never a GM, again.

4.4

Great comfort for the money!

This is is my 2nd Verano, loved both of them as you normally can't get all the features in this car without spending $50k. Rides smooth and quiet and gets great mileage, would have bought a 3rd but my company car program changed and can only get a Ford Fusion now.