2013 Buick Verano consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Verano Buick
Explore the 2013 Buick Verano
Shop the 2013 Buick Verano

Beautiful

I have a wonderful car and the price excellent and close to my town I like this app I will recommend

Fun to drive, handles well.

Researched several car makes before settling on this one. Enjoying driving it and using many of the features that came with it. Very pleased to be able to get fold down rear seats in a sedan. Find the pick up is as fast as our 6 cylinder car and this one handles better on curves.

3.7

I've had some issues

I put 20,000 miles on my certified pre owned car. So far I've had a broken piston, broken torque converter, broken catalytic converter. All of that was repaired, and here we are a month later, and the whole engine has to be replaced. All covered under warranty. But is a major inconvenience. I'd be screwed if it didn't have a warranty. Otherwise fun to drive, like the infotainment system, otherwise, I'm thinking of getting rid of it. Sidenote, I had the turbocharger version. 2.0 Liter turbocharged.

4.4

Love Love This Car

I previously drove a GMC Envoy and was looking to downsize, but was a bit hesitant as to whether I would want to sit low. I went online to look at the LaCrosse and somehow ran across the Verano which looked like a smaller version of the LaCrosse. Once at the dealership I was able to sit in and get the feel of it, took it for a test drive and was impressed with the way it handled the road. That and the fact that this car is loaded with all of the comfort equipment, accessories, and a price that wasn't bad sold me. I Love Love This Car.

4.4

nicest riding car i have ever owned

I bought this car while it was being backed off the truck at the dealer. GM finally came out with a nice blue other than navy. Its Luxo Blue Metallic!! My verano is the premium edition. it is LOADED. Turbo charged 4 cyl which has got me 33 mpg now for almost 3 years on the highway. My car has 79,000 miles on it now. I have an 85 mile round trip to work and back.The car has always rode beautifully. quiet, powerful and luxury is its thing. The 7 speaker bose system is nice. push button start, moon roof and rear camera are nice! plenty of trunk space. I traded my 2011 SS Camaro for this when my grandkids came into the picture. cant put them in the back and this car was the answer!! I would say that if I had to do over the only thing I would do is get the Lacrosse only because its bigger. but this is a great car!!

LOVE my Verano!

I've been in a van or SUV for about 18 years. I'm short so for that whole time I've said there's no way I can go back to a car because I don't want to sit low. Then we found the Verano. I absolutely love this car! I'm able to adjust the seat high enough that I'm very comfortable driving it. We have the Leather package. Best features: backup camera, Bose sound, Satellite radio, blind spot monitor, decent gas mileage, smooth ride, quiet, beautiful interior and exterior. Things I wish it had are auto seat adjustments for various drivers (I think this is available in the Premium), more storage space in the console, and a built-in garage door opener, and auto seat adjustments for passenger seat. Also, the arm rest on the console slides forward but I have to sit so close to the steering wheel that it doesn't slide as far forward as I need it to. The location of the plug-in for the phone doesn't bother me - just don't shut the console all the way. I would not hesitate to recommend this car to someone - I've been very happy with it so far. I've had it for a month.

3.6

NOT RECOMMENDED

Beautiful exterior. Seats are manual and difficult to find the lever. manual flip rear view mirror for night driving is cheap and should not be on a care of that price. The only plug for the phone is in the so called arm rest with no cord hole so it will harm the cord if you shut it down on it. I can feel every gear shift from the auto transmission. The brakes grab when wet. Not much power going up a hill especially with four people in it. The windows fog up a lot on the interior for some reason. Additionally, getting service from GM dealerships is just horrible in Chattanooga, TN. You have to wait 3 to 5 days for an appointment if you have a Verano. Apparently if you have a new Cadillac the wait is not as long. This is my last dealing with GM. GOODBYE GM!

Best Compact you will find

I am in love with my Verano. There is nothing that I would change. It is as comfortable as my CTS get better gas mileage, looks very sporty, has everything you could want in a sports car and more. You can't go wrong.

Great compact car

I have always driven full and mid-sized sedans with V-6 engines so I was a little hesitant about this car until I drove it. It is super comfortable, with plenty of head and leg room, and I am tall for a woman so that was critical for me. The 4 cylinder engine has great pick up and the ride is better than my LeSabre. It's also super quiet so it is pleasant to drive with no outside noise. I also love the rear camera. It makes it easy to see things when backing up. I love this car and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

Best Luxury Compact

I love this car! My wife and I bought a brand new Buick Verano Leather Group with all the bells and whistles. We shopped around extensively for months and compared many cars but his one stood above all the rest. The seats are very comfortable and the base engine power is more than sufficient. The handling couldn't be better. Thought I was in a BMW! The six speed automatic transmission shifts super smoothly and the car is VERY quiet. The Bose music system is fantastic! Rear seat room handles our 6'2" grandson just fine and the front seat has plenty of room too. JP Powers had a few picky negatives on this car but we found that they were WAY wrong. After our months of searching and driving many cars, we found this Buick to be the very best of the upscale compact cars - and it's a real looker too! You will love it!!