2013 Buick Verano consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Verano Buick
Explore the 2013 Buick Verano
Shop the 2013 Buick Verano

Loving my 2013 Verano!

Three months ago I purchased a low-mileage used Verano. I love it! The heated seats and heated steering wheel have been great while waiting for Spring to finally arrive. I love the comfort of the ride, the ease of playing music from Spotify, and ALL the premium features on this car! It's much more than I thought I would get in a used car.

A Dream Car Come True

I needed a good car after my 14 yr old car died. I ended up with this car even though I had challenged credit. I'd never even heard of a Verano, and never even thought about getting a Buick. But this car has every luxury I never thought about getting and is not too big. It is so easy to drive. It gets 5 miles better to the gallon than my old beater, too

Most comfortable car I've driven

I think the car is immaculate, barely broken in and is like a brand new vehicle. Drives very smooth and I feel very safe and is in excellent condition. It has many nice features to it which are a first for me such as the reverse camera and Bluetooth. Making it all the more satisfying, I only hope to find another car as nice as this one in the future by these guys.

Affordable Luxury

The Buick Verano is a very comfortable small car which has plenty of safety tech and luxury features for a great price. The acceleration in the base engine was a good balance in both performance and economy.

4.0

Nice Car

Purchased with low Kms. Rides nice. Only problem I had was that the module for onstar had to be replaced .

Luxury in a nice price range

Good luxury without huge investment, good engine and response, excellent gas millage, nice interior, excellent sound system

4.3

Great car

Love the style, bought it used 2 years ago with10,000 miles on it - and now at 39,000 miles and rolling / I really enjoy the ride. Only gripe is that rear seat leg room is almost non- existent.

I enjoy this car very much

The sales person was very helpful in assisting me in this purchase. For maintenance issues I will return to the dealer.

3.9

Pretty reliable

My is a fully loaded colorfully black with chrome rims I put more than 75000 miles and still in great shape

Great experience

Absolutely no problems with this vehicle that I have had for almost two years. While growing up in the 60's Buick was my Dad's choice of cars. I even owned a 1966 Buick Special and it was a great car. This is my first Buick purchase and I couldn't be more pleased.