2019 Chevrolet Blazer consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Chevrolet Blazer
Shop the 2019 Chevrolet Blazer
4.3

G M acknowledges engineering flaw 2019-20 BLAZER

owned for 6 months and really enjoy the vehicle (vibration caused by faulty active fuel management system on V 6 engines. this vibration occurs at steady speeds when RPM s are at 1500 please advise your GM dealer service manager. GM engineering have acknowledged this issue in writing to me.

Great car so far

Waited for a long time to make this purchase and so far, it has been well worth it. Bill DeFouw Chevrolet is an outstanding dealership with great leadership and a fantastic sales team. I highly recommend them to anyone.

The best SUV I have owned

I love my new Chevy Blazer. It has plenty of room and it rides so smooth. The transmission is a 9 speed and it has plenty of power for the vehicle. Lots of safety options that give you piece of mind.

4.1

Good car but pricey compared to similar vehicles

Nice car but has a few shortcomings. We have the Premiere trim line but they don’t offer lumbar support in the passenger seat (almost a deal breaker). The power steering pump is noisy and it is hard to see vehicles in adjacent lanes. Pricey compared to similar cars from other manufacturers. It is peppy(6cylinder) and a pleasure to drive.

4.3

Underwhelmed for the price!

I test drive one and am in the process of buying one. I’m underwhelmed with the inside of the vehicle. Can’t see the 38k price tag! Soooo disappointed that the option for the sunroof is not available unless you purchase the leather package. I sat in a 45k one with the sunroof and leather and determined it was way too much leather for me! I love a sunroof, mostly because the head room has all but disappeared in most Chevy models. The vehicle is quiet and road noise is minimal. The seats are comfortable and the heat element is a nice extra. Coming out of a 2014 equinox that was suffering from major oil consumption issues at only 60k miles, I opted to go back to the larger 3.6L engine. Even at that I am purchasing the extended warranty that will cover the car until 7 yrs/100k. It’s pricey at $2300 but I learned long ago it’s a must!

Blazer2019

I love my 2019 Blazer except when it turns off when you stop, if I can’t get that changed, I won’t keep my blazer, very annoying.

This car as all the features I wanted

I replaced an older SUV with this car and it serves my purpose very will. It is a joy to drive. I look forward to a lot of useful experiences with this car.

3.9

2019 Blazer RS

Have not had the car long but the ride, acceleration, quietness and handling are great. I like the unique interior design that doesn't look like anything else- except the Camaro. The car is lexus quiet and the 9 speed is so smooth you barely notice shifts. I also like the sliding cargo divider that helps keep cargo from sliding all over the rear. Thats the good stuff- unfortunately, I've already had issues with the car. The infotainment screen has frozen up when the car is started only to work properly after about 3 minutes- which is a shame because it works well when it actually works. I have a squeak and rattle from the rear bench or hatch that is annoying and the gas gauge is acting up. If these issues can be rectified I would recommend the blazer if you get appropriate discounts.

The perfect SUV

This SUV is the PERFECT size for someone who wants an SUV, but doesn't want to own a yacht. The interior features/technology are outstanding and for being on the smaller end of an SUV, it is super roomy inside. I love EVERYTHING about this vehicle and will never own another coupe/sedan now after owning this beauty!

4.4

Great Sized Chevy

The Blazer is a nice size vehicle for highway and city driving. It has the newest high tech driving aids to make it safe. The base 4 cylinder has sufficient power for most situations, but a turbo 4 or V6 might be a better choice. The auto stop engine feature takes some getting used to, but (so far) is a non-issue as far as I'm concerned. The new 9 speed transmission shifts quickly and seamlessly. Overall comfort is better than expected as is the passenger room. I'm 5'10". And it's quieter than expected as well. Forward and side vision is good, but rear vision is not so much. Good thing there's a read camera and warning sensor to help you back up and warn of approaching side traffic and pedestrians. There seems to be a slight front wheel torque. But it doesn't negatively affect drivability. Fuel mileage is a reasonable 22 to 28 so far. The car still smells like a new car. Nonetheless, we're satisfied with our purchase so far.